Chapter twelve

Tamera’s p.o.v

“Matteo wait!” I called after him but he didn’t even spare me a glance. I watched as he walked into the bathroom and looked it behind him, the entire time he kept his head down as if he was embarrassed.

I was about to go to him when I heard the obnoxious, infuriating laughter that belong to Ross. I turned and saw him and his friends outside siting on his car. The sight of him made me angrier by the second and the fact that he still had the ability to laugh was even more infuriating.

That’s when I stopped thinking and I let my feet carry me where they wanted to. I was out the door and stalked my way over to Ross. They all immediately stopped talking and looked at me.

“Did you come over here to yell at me again or something because it isn’t going to change anything.” He said trying to sound nonchalant and cool.

It was kinda amusing to me because if it were him and I he would be on his knees begging for forgiveness, because he knows he was wrong.

I looked at him and let out a breathy chuckle “You’re not even worth it anymore.” Pain and panic flashed cross his eyes.

I walked away ignored his calls for me to wait. I was done with Ross and his bullshit, I was tried of it all. I hoped Ross knew he had lost me for good this time.

               °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Later that night I couldn’t stop thinking about Matteo. I wondered if he was ok, if he was angry at Ross or at me. I really wanted to know but I had no way of contacting him.

Just then I got a notification on my phone, snapping me out of my thoughts. I sighed and picked up my phone which was laying on my stomach, I turned it on and saw that Wendy posted a new picture.

I was a picture of her and Tommy. The caption read “Finally Andersons' gf.” I was happy for her but I was still hurt that she didn’t tell me herself. I liked the photo and commented congratulations. Then it hit me, I could contact Matteo on Instagram. I mean which teenager doesn’t have Instagram.

I immediately typed his name into the search bar. There were a few names but I eventually found him, his profile picture was him by the beach hold a surfboard and a huge smile on his face. It was kinda cute. I scrolled on his profile for a while trying to find the courage to text him.

Why was I so nervous? I don’t know.

His profile had a couple of pictures of him and his family but the majority were quotes and pictures of his guitar. I smiled at that.

I sighed and open the chat. What was I supposed to say? Hi?  I’m normally don’t care how I greet someone over text, but for some reason I felt the need to be absolutely perfect in how I greet Matteo.

I groaned and decided to keep it “casual”

Me: I didn’t know you surfed.

Then I started overthinking it.
What if he thinks I’m stupid for texting that. I mean I don’t know him that well. What if he doesn’t care enough to reply to me. What if-

My train of thought were cut of by a ping that came from my phone. I scrambled to see if he replied. I broke out into the biggest grin when I saw it was him.

Matteo: well there is a lot of things u don’t know about me.

Me: and that’s y u should come over to my house tomorrow so we can finish the project.

Matteo: ok then. Send me the address.

I sent him the address and then
Me: I’m sorry about what happened today.

Matteo: you should stop apologizing for him you know.

Me: I know but I feel so bad about it.

Matteo: well you shouldn’t.

Me: I know. Goodnight Matteo. Matteo Ortega.

Matteo: Goodnight Tamera. Tamera Matthews.

A huge smile broke out on my face. I put my phone on my night stand and went to sleep with Matteo on my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 hello.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Pls vote