chapter twenty

Tamera’s p.o.v

With every step I made, the image of Jemma having her hands all over Matteo replayed itself in my head.

The way she giggled and the way she ran her hands down the front of his shirt , the way she smiled up at him seductively and batted her eyelashes at him made my stomach turn but what was even more sickening was that he actually seemed to enjoy it, the way he gave her one of those adorable smiles  that I oh so wish that they were made for only me. It made me want to throw up until I passed out.

And to add insult to injury, she threw her hands around his neck making him crouch over slightly as she tipped toed and said something in his ear. I knew what was coming next and I didn’t want to witness it, so I turned around and stormed off the who know where. My heart was already cracked from tonight’s events, I didn’t want it shattering into a million pieces that would take forever to clean up.  

Suddenly I found myself at the front door preparing to leave but I was stopped by the familiar voice of Wendy shouting my name over all the music. I turned around to see her waving at me in the distance. 

I sighed and walked over to her I was kinda already pissed at her for leaving me alone, “What is it Wendy.” I said wearily when I finally got up to her.

She rolled her eyes, “ I heard what happened between Matthew and Ross earlier and I was wondering if you’re satisfied with the drama you’ve caused.” she sneered at me.

I scoffed at what I was hearing, “Frist off, who the hell is Matthew and second, what drama did I come cause?”

Wendy again rolled her eyes at me, “Matthew, that kid that you hang out with and the one that broke Ross’s nose for no reason at all?!” she shrieked. 

“What in the actual hell are you talking about right now. What do you mean by no reason? Ross touched me in way I didn’t want to be and you call that to reason. How fucking dare you, Wendy. “ I seethe in a low throaty voice as I looked at the girl who I thought was my best friend.

Wendy just rolled her eyes, scanned me from head to toe and snickered, “Babe, don’t be so dramatic. If you didn’t want to be touched……” she said in a mocking tone, “Then you wouldn’t have come here dressed like a total slut. But then again it suits you because you’re an attention seeking whore.”

With every word that she uttered, I fought the urge to slap her across the face so I kept my hands balled into tight fist as I counted to ten, “I’m the attention seeker? Wendy, you literally forced be to wear this pathetic costume, I didn’t want to be here and you begged me to come so I did it for you. I went out if my way to go out on a date with a guy that I despise for you. But now that you have everything you want you throw me in a corner and call me a slut? Gee Wens, I thought you were my friend, my fucking sister, but really you’re just a backstabbing,  two faced cunt.”

Wendy rolled her eyes and scoffed again,” Please you’re not so innocent either. Our entire friendship has been based on you, everything Tamera wants Tamera gets. It’s always been about you?! And because of her stupidity and need for attention, you caused Tommy to stop talking to me. So please save your sob story for someone who actually cares.” 

I let out a humorless chuckle, “This is because of Tommy? You’re throwing our friendship away for that lame excuse of-“ I was cut off by Wendy’s hand colliding with my face.

I held my cheek as I watched her. The girl that I grew up with, the sweet kind caring girl with a touch of sass, my best friend was long gone she was now consumed by this monster who is addicted to the toxicity of her relationship that she thinks is love.

 I let out dry laugh, “I really hope that things work out between you and Tommy and I hope he doesn’t break your heart the way you just broke mine. I hope that you will find another friend that cares for you as much as I did because from this day forward we are nothing.” I said looking her straight in the eyes before walking back into the party heading towards the kitchen.

I needed something to clear my head and I need it fast. When I got into the kitchen I found a sealed vodka bottle, so I took it and opened it and drank head first not caring who saw, not caring that the fact that I was a light weight and definitely not caring about what happens after I finish this entire bottle.

Fuck Wendy Wilson.

Fuck Jemma Wang

Fuck Matte Ortega

And most importantly fuck my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello fell humans.

I know its been like so long but I swear I've been busy. So here is chapter twenty, I really hope you enjoy this.

Pls vote and maybe leave a comment.

P.s keep scrolling when you're done