···29···

We all finished sharing an embarrassing moment from our childhoods and honestly, it was hilarious. The next thing we decided on doing was playing Chinese Whispers.
I know it may sound childish but we thought since we had literally 16 people there, it would be interesting to see how it ends. And indeed we were right. It started off with 'I love eating pineapples' and somehow ended with 'I love seeking for hiding spots'. Interesting, I know.

"Do you guys want to play twister by any chance?" Riki asks everyone.
Everyone says something like 'sure' or 'hell yeah', and what not.
I get up and help him lay out the mat on the concrete ground. "Okay, I'm gonna play, we need three more people." he says claiming a corner on the mat.
"Me!" I say, claiming the corner Infront of him.
"Ooo, don't mind if I do." Minho says getting up and claiming the spot next to Riki.
For the last one, three people tried to claim it at once; Jeongin, Seungmin, and Yeji. They glared at eachother but ended up doing rock paper scissors to see who will be the one to claim the last corner. Yeji beat them both, so she came up next to me.
Once again, loads of people at once tried to claim the wheel but you could tell Ryujin was not having it so she spoke up saying "guys, guys, what if we pass it round and everyone can spin it."
Everyone agreed and Han started. He spun it and then suddenly asked "wait who's first?"
We all looked at eachother and realised we haven't decided on that, so we also did rock paper scissors.
In the end, Yeji won, and we decided to go clockwise, meaning I was last.
"Okay then, Yeji, left hand green." Han says. She obeys, putting her left hand on a green dot.
Next up after Han to spin the wheel was Chaeryeong, and she got "left foot red" for Minho.
Next was Felix and he got "right foot yellow" for Riki, then after Felix was Ryujin, who got "right hand green" for me.

"Ah, Ni-Ki's down!" Changbin yelled as Ni-Ki collapsed to the floor ten minutes into the game while laughing. He stood up and went over to the table to sit down.
Not even five minutes later, Yeji also collapsed, leaving just two of us left; me VS Minho. We looked at eachother and I said "ready to lose?" to which he responded with "Actually I couldn't be more ready to win but thanks for asking." he says savagely.
We heard 'ooohhh's from the others and that's when I was determined to beat him.
For the next ten minutes I was doing fine. Minho on the other hand looked slightly worried. He was in a position where he was shaking because of how hard and uncomfortable it was to do.
And... he fell!
I got up and started jumping in victory. My siblings, friends, and Hyunjin ran over to me cheering me on.
"Better luck next time Minho." I said to him.
"Congrats." he says to me.

After that, we had so much fun for the rest of the day. We got to know everyone so well and they're all really kind, funny, and nice to talk to, so I enjoyed it a ton. I'm sure everyone else did too because everyone left with a smile plastered on their face and a conversation of how well it went and what everyone think of the others.
My siblings and I got in the car at 11pm and headed home. Honestly, I wasn't really that tired, but I still took a shower, I just didn't go to bed yet. I decided to go sit in my office chair and change everyone's contact name to something fun.
Minho became 'MeanHoe😂', Han became 'Quokka🐿️', Yuna became '😽Yunaaa😄', Lia became '🦥Liaaaaa🥰', and Yeji became 'Yejiiiii😇'.
I then was about to put my phone down and do something else when I got a text from the group chat.

Meetup

Channie Oppa 🥹🥰
Hey guys I j wanted to say
thank you all for such a fun
time, I'm glad I got to know
some of you and you're all
very nice, and and so great
to talk to, and we had such
a fun time so thank you all <3

I hope we can do smt like
this again sometime

Me
Ye, ty guys sm, it rlly was super
fun I had the time of my life,
and thanks for the people who
brought food it was lovely.