Chapter 11

Diana sneaks into the kitchen for a midnight snack. She was craving something sweet, but sadly what was served for dessert didn't satisfy her sweet tooth.

Opening the fridge her eyes land on some fresh strawberries and some chocolate. Diana takes the strawberries out and the chocolate. She puts the chocolate in the microwave to heat it a little.

Diana takes the bowl out and sits it on the island in the middle of the kitchen. She dips a strawberry into the chocolate.

"Mmmmm," she moans as she enjoys the sweet combination on her tongue.

After finishing the first, she starts on the second one.

Charles goes to Diana's room to check on her after leaving the boys in the nursery. She said she was going to stay up a read for a little while. He knocks on her bedroom door and no answer.

He knocks again but not loud enough to wake up his family. After no response, Charles turns the knob and sticks his head in the room to see Diana isn't in her bed.

"Where could she have gone?" Charles asks himself.

He knows she's not in the nursery with the boys as he just left there. Diana couldn't have gone far as she may have grown up at Sandringham, but he's sure it's been long enough where she still remembers places.

Charles begins his search to find his girlfriend. Hopefully, she is alright.

Diana meanwhile is at the kitchen table enjoying her midnight snack. Needing something to drink she gets up and heads to the cupboard to find a glass. After a short search of finding a glass that isn't a wine glass or champagne flute, Diana goes to the fridge and pours herself a glass of milk.

Diana continues to eat to her heart's content after taking a sip of the cold milk. Meanwhile, Charles has checked all of the first floor. The only place he hasn't checked is the kitchen. He figures she may have gone there to get a glass of water. Turning Charles heads to the kitchen, hopefully, she is there if not he would have to alert security.

Diana has polished off her eighth strawberry and is about to start on the next one when the lights cut on. She is startled when sees Charles standing in the doorway.

"Charles you startled me," Diana says holding her chest.

"I didn't mean to scare you, Darling, I was looking for you. I thought you had run off," Charles replies walking towards her.

"No, I'm fine. I just came for a snack," Diana replies shyly.

"Oh, what do we have here?" Charles asks coming closer. 

"Strawberries and chocolate, you want one?"

Charles stands beside her. "I guess one wouldn't hurt."

Diana picks up a medium size one and dips it in the chocolate before feeding it to Charles. In one bite he devours the entire strawberry.

Diana giggles, "you want another one?"

Charles finishes the one he's already started, he nods indicating he wants another.

For some reason, he finds Diana feeding him erotic. Then again he remembers chocolate and strawberries are considered an aphrodisiac. A potent one as the pure thought of licking chocolate off her neck and other parts of her body excited him.

He watches as Diana bites into a strawberry, the juice runs down her chin. She quickly wipes it away before dipping another strawberry. This time she attempts to feed him, which he allows.

Diana puts down the leaf part of the strawberry, just before she could grab one more he grabs her hand. She looks at Charles and notices his pupils are dark. Diana blushes as she has seen this look in his eyes before. Desire.