Chapter 16

Charles waits downstairs for Diana to meet him so they can leave for their first appearance in public together after announcing their engagement. Tonight they will be going to Goldsmith's hall for a fundraising concert with HSH Princess Grace of Monaco also in attendance.

Charles hopes that tonight will go smoothly as he doesn't want the press to overwhelm her. The last thing he needs is for Diana to give him his ring back.

Richard comes forward and announces, "Your Royal Highness, I present Lady Diana Spencer."

The sight before him takes his breath away. She looks gorgeous.

He wasn't expecting her to wear something so daring and sexy. The low cut of the gown gives him a prominent view of her full cleavage. The way it hugs her body almost like a second skin, showing off her small waist. If only they didn't have to go to this engagement so soon. He would have her upstairs his lips covering every inch of exposed skin.

"Wow darling you look beautiful," Charles finally says.

"You think so?" Diana asks shyly.

"Yes, very beautiful," he replies turned on by the sight in front of him. Well, another cold shower to look forward to at the end of the night.

"Excuse me, your highness, the car is waiting," Richard says.

Offering Diana his arm, they head out to the waiting limousine to take to their first official engagement together.

As they wait to arrive at Goldsmith Hall, he can't help but look at the diamond necklace resting right above her cleavage. Now adding to his list of Diana's physical assets that he likes such as her eyes and legs. This is the most skin Diana has ever revealed since they started seeing each other.

Usually, she would show a little skin enough to see what necklace she has on. Tonight, his eyes can't stop feasting on such a delicious treat.

"Your Highness," he hears Diana's sweet voice brought him out of his trance.

"Yes Diana," he replies clearing his throat.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, my love," he replies looking out the window.

He wanted to reach out and hold her hand, but he feels he needs to keep himself under control. Feeling her soft hands will only reinforce the fact that the rest of her skin is soft. Then he's going to want to kiss and taste the newly revealed skin.

The car comes to a stop meaning they have reached their destination. The door swings open and he gets out first. When he turns around to wait for Diana, the vision that comes before his eyes has all the blood in his body shot to his groin.

"My God," he says under his breath as Diana gets out of the car showing the world what lovely assets she has.

It was the most glorious sight he's ever seen in a long time

It was the most glorious sight he's ever seen in a long time. It would be in bad taste to turn around and head back to his place right now.

"Your Highness," he hears Diana's voice bringing him out of his trance again. He feels a little embarrassed as it's a possibility he could have been caught staring. He smiles at Diana and offers her his arm before they head inside. Tonight is going to be a long night.

Throughout the entire concert, all he could envision was Diana getting out of the car and showing off her décolleté. Over and over the moment constantly replayed in his head, only fueling the throbbing between his legs. He hopes his tuxedo jacket hides the bulge that probably has formed.

After the concert is over and after saying the proper goodbyes and thank yous, Charles quickly escorts Diana to the waiting car. The press continues to call out to them while continuously taking photos of them getting into the car. Tomorrow he already knows Diana's cleavage will be all over the papers, tonight his lips will be all over it.

Once they arrive back at Clarence House, as soon as he gets to his place he pulls Diana into his arms and kisses her passionately. Slowly he backs her against the wall before he moves to her neck where he bites and kisses.

"God, Diana look at what you have done to me," he groans against her delicate neck before he bites her again.

Diana lets out a low moan when she feels Charles' teeth nip against her skin. She never experienced this type of feeling, the feeling of pleasure and pain, but pain that feels good. It wasn't her intention to turn Charles on, but then again he gets aroused by most things she does. Tonight she just wanted to look good for him, but it seems she has started a fire that is about to turn into a four-alarm blaze. She's taken away from her thoughts when she feels his hand guide hers to feel something hard and throbbing. Instantly her cheeks turn red when she realizes where he has placed her hand.

"Oh my," she gasps.

"You're going to drive me mad Diana. You don't know how bad I want to make love to you," he says right before he places a kiss in the middle of her cleavage.

"Charles..." is all she can get out before he kisses her again, this time sliding his tongue inside her mouth. This time he needed to taste her, to satisfy his addiction to his shy fiancee.

Diana reaches up and wraps her arms around his neck letting one hand get tangled in his hair, while the other massages the back of his neck. They stay like this a little while longer until their lungs demand air.

He steps back as he needs to cool down as he felt the last shreds of his self-control were slowly slipping away.

"Charles, I didn't mean to get you excited," Diana replies her cheeks red.

"You don't have to apologize Diana. You didn't do anything wrong," he says reaching out and taking her hand. He places a kiss on the back of it, right by his engagement ring.

"Are you ok?" she asks softly.

"Yes, I just need to take a shower."

"I think I should go, I need to get ready for tomorrow," Diana says looking into her fiance's eyes.

"Ok," he replies gently caressing the back of her hand, "I love you, Diana."

Diana smiles and moves in to give him a peck on the lips. "I love you too Charles."

Diana wraps herself in her shawl while Charles calls for the car to take Diana home. He escorts her downstairs as they wait. They stand in compatible silence in the foyer as Charles gently caresses her bare shoulder.

A moment later the car pulls up to the entrance of the building. The chauffeur gets out and opens the door for Diana who then gets in.

"Good night, Your Highness," Diana says.

"Good night Diana," Charles replies.

The chauffeur closes the door and Diana waves. Charles waves back and watches as the car slowly pulls off. Once it's no longer in sight he turns to go inside. Back in his apartment he strips out of his clothes and turns on the cold water.

He stands directly under the cold downpour, letting the water wet every inch of his body. He braces himself against the shower wall.

He knows he needs to get control over his raging libido. The last thing he wants to do is give Diana the impression that all he wants is her body. When that is furthest from the truth. Diana is a beautiful woman with curves that he would love to explore, but he has fallen in love with his shy angel as a person. With her shyness and sweetness, she's a good woman with who he has fallen head over heels in love. A woman he wants to spend the rest of his life loving and being loved by. So he can't help but want to express his love for her in the physical sense, but she wants to wait until she gets married. A decision he respects.