Chapter 17

He tries to unzip the black temptation his fiancé wore tonight. Tonight was their first official engagement together since announcing their engagement. Tonight is the night his shy girl showed off her lovely assets.

Now he needed to see them, cup them, caress them, suck on the soft peaks until they were stiff. Cover each breast with kisses, then devour her womanly core until he became drunk off her essence. If only he could get her gown off her body.

He kisses and bites her neck, determined to leave his mark. To let the world see she is his woman and his alone. His possessiveness almost borders obsession. Something about the woman in his arms has him craving her kisses, hearing her soft voice say his name.

If only he could get off this damn gown

Let me do it, she says stopping him from ruining the gown. In a simple motion, she gently holds the side of her gown and simply slides down the zipper.

In seconds the gown is a pool of fabric on the floor and he beholds the glorious sight. The most perfect pair of breasts he's ever laid eyes on. Two creamy mounds with two pale pink nipples.

So beautiful, he groans as he gently cups them, his thumb brushing against the sensitive tips. She lets out a gasp from his touch. He only wonders how she'll react when his mouth replaces his hands.

Without a word, he connects their lips in a passionate kiss while he continues to massage her breasts. Enjoying the feeling of her soft skin against his palms.

To his surprise, he feels her hands working on the buttons of his white shirt. Then her trying to push his jacket off his shoulders. Reluctantly he stops, he quickly undoes his bow tie, takes off his cufflinks then to toss them onto the dresser. He strips off his tux jacket, shirt, and undershirt revealing his bare chest.

He smiles as he notices her blushing when she got an eyeful of his chest. In terms of vanity, he's always tried to maintain a healthy diet and keep himself in shape. He lets out a low growl when he feels her soft hands reach out and caress his chest.

Taking her hand he guides it so she can feel his heart beating. She smiles shyly as she understands the meaning behind the gesture.

I love you, Diana, he says to her. No three words could better describe how he feels for her.

I love you too, she replies staring into his eyes.

Those blue eyes he could stare into forever. The windows to her beautiful soul. Two beautiful pools of loveliness. In an instant, those pools widen when he guided her hand to his pants. Allowing her to feel the other effects of her.

She bites her lower lip as she feels the hard column throbbing in his pants.

That is also what you do to me my love, he says caressing her cheek.

Does it hurt? she asks curiously.

He smiles at her naïveté. She's completely unaware of the workings of that part of the male anatomy. Tonight he wants her to become well aquatinted with it, as he plans to give her long, slow deep strokes.

No, but I'm ready for your body to be well acquainted

Her cheeks turn pink from the statement. He knows she's nervous, but he wants her to understand he wouldn't do anything to purposely hurt her.

Why don't you lay down darling, I want to see the rest of your beautiful body, he motions to the large bed behind her. Not only see it but kiss and lick it until her eyes roll back.