Chapter 23

"To Charles and Diana on their first anniversary and the birth of my beautiful niece, Princess Victoria," Andrew says raising his glass.

Everyone agrees before downing their champagne. Tonight everyone has gathered to celebrate Charles and Diana's first wedding anniversary, as well as the birth of Victoria.

Andrew sits down next to Charles who is sitting next to Diana.

"Diana congratulations, you survived a year with this old man," Andrew says winking at Diana.

"Leave him alone, Andrew. This past year has been wonderful," Diana giggles before kissing Charles.

"Thank you, darling," Charles replies pulling Diana closer before kissing her.

"Ewww, can you two save that for later," Edward says laughing?

"With the most pleasure," Charles says pinching Diana's rear.

Diana blushes as she sips her champagne.

They sit with the family a little while longer before heading off to their room. When they arrive outside their bedroom, Charles turns to Diana.

"Are you ready for you ready to celebrate our anniversary?" he says putting his arms around his waist and pulling her close to him.

"Yes," Diana blushes.

Charles opens the door to reveal a candle-lit room with rose petals all over the bed and a rose-petal path that leads to the bathroom. He guides her to the bathroom where there are more lit candles and rose petals around the tub and in the water.

Charles slowly unzips Diana's dress allowing it to fall to the floor, before working on her bra. Once he unsnaps it, Diana helps with taking it off. He reaches around and cups her breasts with one hand while the other slides into her panties.

"Charles," Diana gasps when she feels his finger slide inside her warm heat.

"It's been so long since we last made love, I have almost gone mad not touching you, kissing you, tasting you," he groans against her ear.

Diana lets out a soft moan in response.

"I love you, Diana," he nuzzles against her neck.

"I love you more, Charles," she replies breathlessly.

"I'm glad the doctor cleared us to be intimate again because tonight I plan to drive you mad with pleasure."

This time she moans louder, "Oh yes."

He brushes his thumb against her clit causing her to arch her back. Taking advantage he kisses and nibbles on her neck. He continues to ministrations until she cries out while her orgasm takes over her body. Removing his finger, he licks her essence off his finger relishing the taste of her.

Quickly he undresses and guides Diana over to the tub. He gets in first before helping Diana onto his lap. He guides her down onto him filling her.

Diana braces herself against his shoulders as she moves her hips.

He slides his hands down her sides before sliding them back up and cupping her breasts. Teasing her hard nipples with his thumbs.

Throwing back her head she moves her hips faster as she enjoys the pleasure her husband gives her body.

"Oh darling, you feel amazing," Charles groans gripping her hips firmly. She looks so beautiful, so seductive in the candlelight from behind her that it makes her look as if she is glowing from within.

Diana is trying her hardest not to moan loudly, as she feels so good.

With a smirk on his face, he commands his wife to look into his eyes. Once she focuses those lovely eyes on him, he reaches into the water between her legs and begins to rub her clit.