Your Gaze Through The Window

Pond: Nong! This is Jeff Satur the director, singer, songwriter, producer and owner of this studio

Pond: Nong! This is Jeff Satur the director, singer, songwriter, producer and owner of this studio.... Studio On Saturn.

: Nice to meet you I'm...

Nine Years Ago

:I'll wait for you at my parents house... You'll go, right? P'jeff...

Jeff looking from the side, lying on the bed, stroking the black hair of the young man next to him, smiling at the young man with slanted eyes, with skin as white as snow, seeing the smile all lit up.

Jeff: Of course I will... I promised you.

: I want you to meet my parents, they will like you very much...The meeting is in two days, don't forget, naa...

Jeff: Don't worry I won't forget.

The young man smiling at him climbed on top of Jeff and sat on top of Jeff's pubis, smiling happily, Jeff looking at this smile, remembering the beautiful moments full of love that the two had until this moment, incessantly loving this young man, gently touches his face with one hand and starts gently stroking.

Jeff: I love you Gameplay... I don't want to lose you... Jeff gently grabs one of Gameplay's hands with his other hand... I want to spend the rest of my days by your side like this, forever.

Smiling when hearing this from Jeff he bends his torso and kisses Jeff gently on the lips, after the kiss with a soft voice.

Gameplay: I love you too, you will never lose me...

Jeff smiling happily loving Gameplay too much turns him around and quickly makes him lie on the bed, climbs on Gameplay grabs both sides of his wrist against the bed on both sides of his head and kisses him with pleasure.

The two make love tonight

Two days passed.

Jeff: Hello.

Sound of car driving on the road.

Gameplay: P'jeff where are you?!..

Jeff doing the production of a song by a very famous artist, distracted and really wanting to finish this job that is very important to him.

Jeff: I'm producing a song... I'm almost done... What do you want?!

Gameplay Angry with Jeff.

Gameplay: P'! you still ask me?! P'jeff... Today we agreed to go meet my parents... I'm going there now...

Jeff sitting in the chair looking at the computer, he completely forgot about the meeting, Jeff stops looking at the computer, with his two index fingers he touches the two sides of his nose close to his eyes, seeing that he has forgotten the promise he made, but he couldn't leave this job, he has to deliver the music he is producing, yet in this day, that's the time he was asked to deliver.