No, Don't Look

Preview of the previous chapter

Vincent: Do what you all must do.

Continuation

The men go to Jeff and start beating him nonstop in the face and abdomen, one of the men brings a bucket of fresh water and throws it in Jeff's body, the men continue to beat Jeff while Barcode is still half unconscious, Barcode turns his face in the direction of the noise he is hearing, blindly sees this person they are hitting, Barcode turns his body with difficulty, drags one hand forward, he knows this person is Jeff.

Barcode: no! Let him go... P'Jeff, let him go.. ( Barcode is grabbed by the hand and pulled back to the position he is in, Barcode sees the image of the person he knows grabbing both sides of the wrists and who climbs over the top his )...P'Vincent!... No! What are you doing?!...

Vincent eyeing Barcode's face with malice.

Vincent: What am I doing? I'm going to make the man you love suffer, and you're going to be the reason for his suffering...( Vincent looks sideways ) ... Stop, you all get out of here now.

Vincent sends the men out of the bedroom, Jeff with body aches, blood coming out of his mouth, his hair and body wet, parts of his face inflamed but it didn't disfigure his face so much.

Barcode begins to see well little by little, looking at Vincent who ordered the men to leave and seeing Vincent look to the side with a smile to see Jeff in pain.

Vincent: I'm enjoying seeing you in this state... You deserve this and much more.

Barcode looks in the direction where Vincent looks, his eyes widen when he sees Jeff all bloodied and tied by his hands behind the chair, Barcode worried about Jeff, he tries to turn around to go to Jeff.

Barcode: P'! P'jeff....P'jeff what... Ahhh...!

But Vincent grips his wrists tightly and forces him to stay in the position he is in, still weak in body and unable to fight Vincent.

Jeff looks up upon hearing Barcode's voice, sees Vincent on top of Barcode and Barcode's terrified gaze looking at Vincent.

Jeff: Barcode... Barcode my love... Let go of him... Vincent lets go of him... ( Jeff moves the chair and body so hard even though he feels pain all over his body, but he couldn't get out of the rope that bound him )... Vincent lets go of him, I swear that... What you want is me... It's me you want, it's me you want to kill, so kill me... But don't touch him...( Vincent teasing Jeff puts his hand under Barcode's shirt, Barcode squints in fear and disgust at the hands that touch him).... No!.... VINCENT SHIT...

Vincent looks sideways, amused by Jeff's desperation.

Vincent: Now you beg not to touch him, beg me to kill you instead of him, what about my brother? Did you beg him to live? You... ( Vincent looks at Barcode that is scared of him )... For him you do everything, but my brother you ignored him... You killed Gameplay...