The Lighter Of The Past

Preview of the previous chapter

:Nice to meet you I'm Barcode Tinnasit...!

Continuation

Jeff looks closely at the hand in front of him, looks up and sees the eyes all lit up with a charming smile looking at him, Jeff had a slight feeling that he has seen these big eyes somewhere before, Jeff gives a small smile, being courteous and thoughtful gives his hand and greets this young man in front of him.

Jeff: Nice to meet you too, I'm Jeff Satur as P'Pond said... P'Pond told me that you are very good at singing....

Barcode a little shy and embarrassed at feeling Jeff's hand and hearing him speak so politely to him, slowly and timidly Barcode starts to let go of his hand from Jeff speaking at the same time.

Barcode: No! P'... P'Pond must have overreacted! I'm not that good...!

Pond looking at the two, happy to see a smile on Jeff's face, Jeff was always polite to everyone, nice, but he doesn't laugh much, Pond looks at Barcode.

Pond: I just told the truth, you have a very beautiful voice... (Pond looks at Jeff)... I'm sure when you hear his voice and the music he made you will be amazed... (Pond looks in Barcode)... I heard and saw you in my friend's history! He said you went with your sister to his singing class... He was surprised when he saw you sing, he uploaded a video and tagged me...

Jeff listening to the complicated story of the Pond, looks at Barcode always with a delicate smile.

Jeff: Then why don't you sing for me? .... (Barcode is surprised to hear this from Jeff, Jeff quickly realizes the mistake)... Sorry, why don't you sing for us all to hear?!... I want to know how you sing...

Jeff's friend happy, quickly touches Barcode's hand, Jeff looks at what his friend has done but ignores it.

: Nice to meet you N'Barcode! My name is Talay, I am the friend of this old man here beside me.... (Talay points to Jeff).... I am a producer, and a singer.... I work here in this studio and in other places as well.. .

Barcode: Oh! Nice to meet you Khun Talay! ...

Barcode looking at Talay gave a beautiful smile making Talay not resist the beauty of the young man in front of him.

Talay: Damn you are so handsome!...

Barcode hearing this got extremely embarrassed and shy, Jeff got annoyed without realizing it and Pond just smiled. Jeff a little angry not knowing the reason, looking at Talay and Barcode's embraced hands.