Sunny Day... I Love You

Last Chapter

Preview of the previous chapter

Barcode: P'JEFF....!

Continuation

Barcode widens his eyes as soon as he enters, scared and afflicted by not seeing Jeff in the bedroom, the fear of knowing that the man he loves committed suicide because of him, letting tears of pain and anguish fall, not knowing what to do, in the middle from Jeff's bedroom, grabbing his hair with both hands on the side of his head.

Barcode: No P''jeff!... You didn't do that... Please don't...!

Bathroom door opening.

: N'Barcode...?!!

Barcode turns towards the bathroom of Jeff's bedroom, he was on his back, Barcode with tears with red eyes, opened his mouth giving a great relief as big as if his soul came back inside him when he saw Jeff.

Jeff is surprised to see Barcode in the middle of his bedroom, seeing the tears in his eyes.

Barcode: What!... how are you still ... ?

Jeff was suddenly startled by Barcode's scream and the look that changed to an angrier one.

Jeff: ...but what... why are you yelling at me?... ( Jeff tries to approach )... What happened, why are you crying?

Angry Barcode takes a step backwards talking at the same time.

Barcode: Your tenth message, this message you just sent!... I thought... I thought... damn... ( Barcode turns his back to Jeff )... I'm an idiot ...

Jeff not knowing what Barcode is talking about, worried about him but a little happy to see him.

Jeff: My message? ... ( Jeff gives a smile through his eyes )... Did you like the message?!... You forgave me...

Barcode turns, quickly shouts angry at him.

Barcode: Are you kidding?.. that damn message scared me to death... That looked like you were going to kill yo.. and I... I..

Jeff realizing that Barcode thought he wanted to kill himself, concluding Barcode's thought in a funny way, giving a small smile although he is not a man to laugh a lot with anyone he knows, Jeff has always been a bit apathetic and very seriously, but Barcode made him change this attitude.

Jeff: Kill yourself !... You thought I was going to kill myself?!

Barcode stops as soon as he hears Jeff, got pissed at him, but gets a little embarrassed.

Barcode: You're a... You know what, I'm leaving, I have nothing to do here... It was a waste of time...

Barcode turns towards the door on his side, grabs the lock and tries to open the door but Jeff gets behind him and closes the door with one hand on Barcode's side, a kabedon from behind, Barcode tensed, Jeff with one thick voice, happy to see and have Barcode in his bedroom, puts his head to the side of Barcode trying to see Barcode's face, felt and sees Barcode tense.