Hard Choice Part 1 🔞

This content contains scenes over 18 years old, if you are not 18 years old do not read, but if you want to read I will not stop, feel free to read.

Please continue to enjoy the Jeffbarcode" The Past"🤓📖

Warning ⚠️

This is 100% fiction, not real, Barcode here is almost 19 years old. All the git I put are to illustrate the positions, movements and the way they did the hot part, in the gif they are Jeff and Barcode, unfortunately on Google you can't find gif with two men, so exclude the people who are in the gif and put Jeff and Barcode ok.

Preview of the previous chapter

Barcode: I have a feeling that we're both living in the past... we're slipping through the cracks of the past... Sometimes I wonder, when are we going to find the present?... I guess .. I think he realized that we can't be together... And the most painful thing is that I do too.

Talay: Khun Jeff what are you doing here?!....

Continuation

Jeff turns to the side and quickly grabs Talay and covers his mouth, looks to another side and realizes that Barcode and Vincent didn't hear anything, Talay surprised with Jeff looks forward a little to Jeff's side, still being covered in the mouth with Jeff's hand, sees Barcode and Vincent together sitting on the bench, Talay takes Jeff's hand slowly when he sees Jeff's sad face that Jeff is giving at the moment without him noticing.

Vincent: You need....you need someone who truly loves you....Are you scared of what's to come? You don't have to hurt yourself anymore...

Barcode looking into the void thoughtfully.

Barcode: All I know is that I can't live without him, but... Sometimes I think it's time to let go.... Anyway, there's nothing I can say that will change him.. I'm too fragile to say.... I try to be as patient as I can be, I try to see the good side of being next to him, but I always end up destroying myself inside in the middle of this process.... Is there something broken in me?

Vincent doesn't have the words to make Barcode feel good, Barcode gets up quickly scaring Vincent a little.

Vincent: N'! N'Barcode?!.

Barcode turns sideways to Vincent, smiles even though he's still hurting inside.

Barcode: but that's ok... I'll get over it... I promised to take care of him, and that's what I'll keep doing as long as I can... I can't ask more than that of him right now... So I do I conform with what I have now with him...

Vincent seeing Barcode's smile, gets up and plays over his head, moves his hair in a cute way.

Vincent: So! keep fighting, you can do it...