Amidst Kisses And Moans I...

Warning ⚠️

Warning ⚠️

For the new readers who are reading my Fanfic, all the gifs that I put in the chapters are to demonstrate what really happened to the couple, just as you saw in the gif is exactly how they did it, now you just have to change the couple that you are seeing in the gif with Jeffbarcode.

Preview of the next chapter

Jeff: So be it, I'll let you guide my way cause I'm not thinking straight.... I will accept you and accept your help.... But don't expect too much from me.... can you come to my rescue?

Continuation

Barcode was happy but a little disappointed knowing that he can't expect the same in return, but even so he was able to give a smile, quickly making Jeff startle on brings his face right in front of Jeff's face, giving a smile on the lips and eyes.

Barcode: So does that mean we're dating now?!...

Jeff stunned by the approach of Barcode and slowly falling into the smile of the young man in front of him, Jeff stops being surprised, he leans his face down, raises and gives a teasing and playful look, something that he hardly shows to anyone.

Jeff: Draw your own conclusions boy.

Jeff moves to the side and passes Barcode's side making Barcode turn and speak, confused wanting to know the meaning of Jeff's words.

Barcode: Oh! hey! What do you mean by that p'... I don't understand... P'...

Jeff smiles when he sees the young man wanting to know if the two are dating or not walking in front of Barcode with one hand in his pocket and the other holding his umbrella, Barcode smiling behind him as the rain falls on him.

This moment of smiles in the rain is over.

Jeff and Barcode went to the place where Barcode said he wanted to go with Jeff, the rain stopped, both of them are wet, Barcode saw the place he wanted to take Jeff, smiling pointing forward and in front of Jeff, Barcode walks a little fast.

Barcode: Look! P'Jeff, there's the place I told you about...

Ahhh...!

Car going by..

Strong pull on the wrist...

Barcode closes his eyes and places his other hand on something a little hard in front of him.

Barcode opens his eyes, looks up and widens his eyes a little when he sees the face of the man that was behind him close to his own.

Jeff with a very angry and worried look, yells at Barcode.

Jeff: What do you think you're doing, you want to die an idiot?!

Barcode scared by Jeff's look, he has never seen this look so scary not even when the two fought a few months ago, Barcode scared not knowing what to do, wanting to cry but holding back the tears, squeezes the hand that is on Jeff's chest, the other is being grabbed from the side of his face.