Between The Delirium

Preview of the previous chapter

Barcode: Gameplay?! Who?!.... Who is this person?!

Continuation

Jeff with a lot of fever, looking at the person in front of him but not the real person, dropping tears of pain, hating himself, suffering for not being able to do anything for the person he loves, crucifying himself to death for his inability, squeezing Barcode's wrist.

Barcode: Ouch! P' Ahhh.. that hurts..

Jeff: I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry... Because of me you...

Scared Barcode but realizing that Jeff is hallucinating, seeing the tears of pain falling in Jeff's eyes, seeing the veins on Jeff's forehead showing as he cries in pain, the eyes red from crying, the long hair covering his face a little, Barcode forgets from the pain he is feeling in his wrist from Jeff's strength, gently with the other hand Barcode touches Jeff's face, gently with his thumb he caresses while wiping away Jeff's tears, with a worried look, sad but also wanting know who the person is making this man suffer in front of him.

Barcode: Who is this person who makes you suffer so much?! Your eyes are so full of pain...!

Jeff looking at Barcode but seeing another person, feeling something warm and welcoming, feeling the same feeling he had 9 years ago, a nostalgic hand that he felt when he was crying sitting in a chair in the hospital waiting room. Jeff with a fever, stops seeing Gameplay image and gradually sees Barcode, feeling something without knowing the reason, seeing the big eyes looking at him with so much affection and tenderness, Jeff bends his body down quickly.

Kiss given quickly.

Barcode widens his eyes.

Jeff squeezes even more Barcode's wrist on the bed, Barcode's other hand is on Jeff's face, Barcode takes off and grabs Jeff's shirt tightly as he was kissed. Jeff presses his lips against Barcode, penetrates his tongue in his mouth and rolls both lips, wets both mouths and rotates his lips from side to side, Barcode couldn't be surprised for long, this is too new for him, it's his first kiss, the feeling of being kissed, the hot befril tongue rolling with his is leaving him with no strength to think or push Jeff.

After just a minute of kissing, Jeff releases Barcode's lips, kisses under the chin on the neck with tongue and lips together, at the same time with one hand Jeff explores underneath Barcode's shirt, Barcode being released on the lips and kissed on the neck he leaves his mouth ajar tilts his head back and looks at the headboard, exhaling hot air, out of breath, still trying to understand what is happening to his body which is drastically hot from just a wet kiss, letting out moans that even he never knew it would be possible for him to let out this way.