I Made My Decision

Continuation

Continuation

Jeff as soon as Barcode leaves, furious with one hand he hit on the door and turns his back quickly and at the same time puts his hand in the hair that bothers him behind, imagining Barcode's eyes that were hurt and the words that are leaving him very furious at this moment.

Barcode quickly goes out the door and starts walking quickly crying and sobbing in pain, Barcode didn't leave the building he walked to the building's terrace, when Jeff was sick Barcode always came to the studio but stayed on the terrace looking at the buildings ahead imagining in the kiss of Jeff, Barcode opens the terrace door and walks quickly to the edge of the terrace wall, grabs the wall and screams a little loud in anger and pain.

Barcode: You big idiot.

Barcode turns on his side crying over the words that hurt him so much and made him so angry, he never felt like this.

Barcode: I hate you.... I hate you P'jeff... Who are you.... Who do you think you are to tell me how I feel?... You don't... You don't know anything of me...

: Just like you don't know anything about him.

Barcode turns his face to the side, tears on his face.

Barcode: P'Talay!

Barcode stops looking at him and looks straight ahead, trying to hide his feelings that he doesn't want anyone to know, Talay looking into Barcode's face and tears of pain.

Talay: You fell in love with him didn't you?

Barcode doesn't look at him, he already knew that his look and his tears had already betrayed him, giving a sigh of pain imagining in Jeff's so cold words.

Barcode: Love?! apparently that's what my face is showing right now, I can't deny you....(Barcode turns to face Talay, angry at Jeff but loving him, with tears on his face).... But right now I hate him... He had no right to...

Talay interrupts him..

Talay: You don't hate him, it's too late for that... Your eyes right now show that you just found out that you love him... But if you really hate him, please don't hate him... not before listen to what I have to tell you....

When Barcode hears the truth that he himself has known for a long time, he stops looking at him, turns his back to Talay and at the same time grabs his hair from the front and puts it behind him talking at the same time.

Barcode: I love him... I can't deny it anymore.... but... He insulted me in the worst way, and I don't let any insult pass...( Barcode turns back to the side, angry and with tears dry on the face looking at Talay) .... I'm not like that and I won't be because of a man ... Because of that person he offended me... If he's so important, this Gameplay, why he doesn't go and stay with him instead of showing his disgusted face to me or anyone who appears in front of him?!