I Will Accept You

Preview of the previous chapter

Jeff: Are you sure you want to be with me?! Are you sure you want to be by my side?! I have nothing to give you... I can't love again much less feel what you feel for me... I can feel physical attraction for you but that's all, even though you know that, you still want to stay by my side?

Continuation

Barcode seeing that Jeff wants what he is providing for him, giving a slight smile, still touching Jeff's face.

Barcode: I...

Elevator starts to go up, suddenly the door stops and opens.

Jeff and Barcode look sideways at the door, look at the two surprised people in front of the elevator door.

Pond: N'Barcode! Khun Jeff! what are you two doing kneeling on the floor?

Barcode quickly removes his hand from Jeff's face, Jeff looks at Barcode for a few seconds then looks back to the side.

Talay see the tears dry on Jeff.

Barcode: The elevator suddenly stopped and P'...

Talay stops Barcode quickly.

Talay: This elevator suddenly stops but then continues to go up?!... This elevator must have a ghost... Hahahaha

Barcode seeing that Talay doesn't want anyone to know about Jeff's phobia, Jeff gets up from the ground, Barcode seeing Jeff get up did the same, Jeff back to being the same as always, stopping shaking.

Jeff: This is the first time coming here to your house, P'Pond... But this doesn't seem to be your house or is it?!..

Pond giving a slight smile, getting embarrassed.

Pond: This is not my house! My friend wanted to organize a party for me... I'm glad we found you two, we were going outside the building to wait for you... !

Jeff starts to walk and get out of the elevator, Barcode gets out of the elevator and stands behind the elevator when he sees the three of them going to the party, remembering what happened in the elevator, getting a little scared, embarrassed showing a little regret and getting more shy when remembering the words he said to Jeff, ashamed to have declared himself to a man for the first time but happy to be Jeff.

Barcode thinking: what have I done?! I told him I love him! I ended up saying all those words.... he must see me as crazy.... I just walked into something very dangerous.... You are an idiot Barcodeeeeeee...

Barcode stops thinking and goes after the three arriving at the party at Pond's friend's house, Jeff turns his face to the side as soon as he stops, sees that Barcode is not next to the three, turns his body back in an attempt to look for he. In slow motion he sees Barcode approaching him with a slight smile but stops looking wen he sees a man bumping into Barcode, Jeff not far away worried, walks quickly towards Barcode and this man talking at the same time.