22- By the power in me

'I have an idea but you will not like it' I told my uncle

'What is it?' He asked

'What if Willow tied my life with the demon that was chasing me? They hate me because I killed one of theirs, so if they kill me they also kill him' I explained

'No and no' he scolded 'that's not happening'

'Why not?' I asked 'it's a good idea, they won't kill me if they know one of their own will die'

'Maybe, but it could backfire' Giles said

'It could, but sometimes you have to take risks' I smiled.

We headed over to Willow's apartment and found Tara alone. Willow was at the library, would she approve of this plan? Would any of them? I'm not even sure they like me that much. What would Buffy say?

Tara led us to the library and we found Willow and Buffy studying together, my heart beat sped up and my hands started sweating, great I'm still dying and now it's kicking in, or maybe I'm nervous.

'Hey' Buffy smiled getting up 'how is everything?'

'Fine, fine' Giles replied 'Kat has a plan, I'm not sure I approve but it could work'

'What is it Kat?' Willow asked

'Well I was thinking that you could tie my life with the demon' I mumbled a bit

'So if you die, it dies?' Willow reassured

'Yeah'

'I don't want to risk your life' she told me

'I get that, but it's the only way, they won't let their own die' I explained

'True' Buffy chimed in 'I think it's a good plan'

Of course she did, why did she have to? Why didn't she care for my safety?

'I'll do a quick locater spell and find the demon' Willow said getting and going with Tara back to their dorm.

'I'll be back in a little bit' I told Giles walking out the door.