5- Magic Box

We arrived at the Magic Box early in the morning, I looked like death I had gotten hardly any sleep and my makeup wasn't doing much in the way of covering it up.
*Ding* The little bell above the door went as we opened the door. The place was empty, well you know what I mean there was no people there. Giles and I were the first,
'When will the others get here?' I asked
'Anya should be here soon with Xander and the others I'm not sure, they have class I think' Giles informed me
'Oh cool' I said walking around the shop. This place was amazing for a witch, I had never been in a magic shop before, Giles would always have to bring all the stuff for me and last nights spells didn't include ingredients.

Anya and Xander arrived a while later and Anya was straight on the cash register she talked about money a lot. Xander sat with me at the table and I gladly told him about my life, he seemed really intrigued and I don't know why. After a while I got bored of telling stories about me, I don't like to brag and I noticed all of Giles' spell books.

'Can I practise spells?!' I asked Giles

'Yes but be very careful!' Giles warned me. Once he turned his back I rolled my eyes he really did worry to much about me.

I had a pot on the Scoobies meeting table and poured my ingredients in, Willow and Tara walked through the door and the little bell went off.

'Oh hello!' I smiled

'Hey! Kat whatcha doing?' Willow asked

'Um a spell' I replied

'Oh what type?' Tara asked sitting down

'Um well with all these ingredients it rises a demon face and then the eyes burn little fire and then it disappears' I mumbled

'Oh so what is the point in it?' Willow asked

'There isn't a point' I replied

'Huh?' Tara said

'Spells don't have to have a point, they don't always have to help and save people. Sometimes magic is just for fun and entertainment' I said

'As long as you are careful' Giles said right behind me

'Don't sneak up on me!' I snapped.

Tara and Willow looked shocked, obviously they don't know Giles like I do, they act all nice around him, well he is my family I don't always have to be nice.

'Sorry Kat, go' Giles smiled

'Okay!' I said 'God Maytro, rise and show me your true face!' I yelled, I waved my hand over the pot and a red face had slowly risen out of it. It frown at me and it eyes started burning, it faded away. 

'Ugh!' I started coughing and waving my hand in front of my face, trying to blow the smoke away. 

'Katerina! are you okay?' Giles asked rushing up to me.

'Fine Giles' I replied walking out the shop to get some air.