13- Anyone Home?

The next day I stood in the cemetery around 11:30pm. I had one stake in my hand and well my magic. I came to the corner where I had to turn and found Spike's crib, my heart sped up and I didn't know whether I was scared or it was part of the dying process. I was about to knock when I realised it was a vampire, I pushed the heavy door open and let the light stream in.

'AHH!' He yelled jumping off of his bed. I walked in and slammed the door shut.

'If I was quieter I could of snuck in and just killed you' I said

'Why would you do that?' He asked throwing a tee-shirt on as I was covering my eyes.

'I have every reason to kill you' I replied 'but what's the point' I sighed sitting down in one of the chairs in front of the TV.

'What?' He asked joining me in the other chair and turning the TV on.

'I know it's not the same but did you know you were going to die?' I asked

'Ha! No. Vampires don't just walk up to you and ask you to be turned. They make the vampire life sound desirable until you say yes and then they slowly bite your neck until you realise what's happening.'

'That's very sneaky' I replied 'Have you turned people?' I asked

'Of course. What vampire hasn't?' He smiled

'Did Angel?'

'Ugh that guy. Do we really want to talk about him?'

'Yep' I replied spinning the stake in between my fingers.

'Yes before he got his soul back'

'Does dying hurt?' I asked

'Depends. Why?' He looked at me and frowned

'Oh I just think I'm dying' I replied

'Why?' He laughed a little

'Doctor Bifstron said so, Giles pretty much said so'

'Oh Doctor Bifstron! He's a top bloke' Spike smiled

'I'm glad' I replied staring off into the distance 'you by any chance don't have a plan on chasing me anywhere do you?' I asked

'No I don't think so? Why all the questions?' He answered

'You're really the only one who will tell the truth. Are Cordelia's visions always correct?'

'Yeah I'm afraid so' he frowned 'so did you come here to kill me?'

'That's what Uncle Giles thinks' I laughed 'but I can't be bothered with all the dying and everything'

'They could be completely wrong you know' he half smiled

'Nah they're not. I knew that spell went wrong, I can feel it inside me, I'll be gone soon' I replied standing up and heading for the door.

'If it helps I'll stop whoever is going to be chasing you' he said standing up to look at me

'Ha, not really I'll be dead anyway' I answered closing the door behind me.