3- Meeting the Big Bad

We patrolled the grounds of Sunnydale until eventually it was dark. I was wondering around the cemetery for the second time just to be sure the demon didn't come back this way. I heard a footstep crunch beneath the grass somewhere behind me, the aim is to never turn around quickly. I stopped where I was but before I could turn around a voice spoke to me.

'Well what do we have here? Who are you?'

'Wouldn't you like to find out!' I turned around quickly to face the person, but it was not a person exactly. I was confronted by someone wearing mainly all black besides his red top that was over a black top. He had bleach blonde hair combed back and scar over his left eyebrow. Definitely a vampire, I could handle vampires.

'I'm going to say your not exactly normal are ya love?' he asked

'I could say the same for you. Love!' I replied mocking the way he talked.

'Oh feisty' he smirked 'I like feisty'

'What's your name?' he asked me. I don't know why I replied to him, I didn't even know him, but I knew he was a vampire.

'I'm Kat, and you?' I replied. I don't know why I asked for his name, I couldn't care less.

'Spike.' he sniffed.

'Well, your mother has um interesting taste' I smiled

'You think my mother gave me this name!? A man chooses his own name' he replied

I honestly think all vampires are on drugs, or this one just overdosed.

'Haha you are not a man though!' I laughed, I thought it was pretty funny.

'I am so a man!' he pounded his chest.

'Oh' I said 'what is your heart rate lately? 0?' I laughed again

'Oh you think your funny Kat!' he spat my name out 'my name's funny! What type of name is Kat!?'

'Short for Katerina. It means pure' I smiled, my comebacks we're quite good, he was never going to win. 'I say you give up' I turned around and walked away, I could still feel his soulless eyes burning into the back of my neck.