2- Facing The Scoobies

I jumped up and awkwardly stood their as the Scoobies piled in.

'Hi Katerina! I'm Willow' Willow said, she said it in a voice like I was a little girl. Buffy smiled at me.

'Hi I'm Buffy' She said, I smiled at her it was like meeting a famous superstar.

'Hey! I'm Xander and this is Anya' Xander introduced himself and his girlfriend. I looked at Tara I knew who she was she was just shy, Giles had told me but I smiled at her.

'Hi' I managed to say to everyone.

'Listen Giles, there's this demon that attacked us last night, it could do magic' Buffy said to Giles she tried to whisper but I overheard.

'Ah' Said Giles he turned around to go get one of his books when he noticed them still on the ground. He raised his eyebrow at me.

'Did some part of it look human ish?' I asked Buffy

'Um yeah' She replied

'It's an Aberforth Demon' I smiled

'It um, Aberforth was a Wizard, pretty much the second most powerful in the world. He was attacked by some demons, your average kind. They noticed he could do magic so they killed him. They took Aberforth apart and then took a matching piece of themselves off! They added Aberforth's piece giving them magical powers. Once they mate the magical parts automatically grow on the new ones. The only way to kill it is either chop off the human part then kill it normally, chop its head off or stab it on the heart. All with swords.'

'Wow check out the Mini Giles!' Xander said, I laughed, I'm nothing like Giles I just inherit his last name.

'And what book was that in?' Giles asked

'Um' I said spinning around looking for the book on the floor.

'There!' I pointed and picked it up and flicked to the page. 'here' I smiled, hopefully making up for the not packing up.

'Hm, she's right' Giles said. Like he didn't believe me!

'Well let's go bag a demon' Xander said, we all headed for the door including me when the gang awkwardly turned around and looked at me. Like I wasn't allowed to come, did they think I was a kid!?

'Katerina do you think it would be a good idea if you came?' Willow asked

'You are fifteen' Xander said

'Well wouldn't it be handy having three witches in the group?' I asked

'Well Giles isn't really a witch, more like a warlock, who is okay at spells' Willow informed me

'Hmm yeah Giles' I laughed walking out the door and snapping my fingers, the lights inside automatically turned off.

'Wait!?' Anya said

'What!? She's a witch!?' Xander called

'Giles you didn't tell us!!' Buffy said raising her voice in shock.

'I think it is pretty cool' Tara said finally saying something. I stood outside the door laughing, Uncle Giles obviously forgot to tell the Scoobies an important fact about me.