16- But no

'We seriously need to figure out what's going on' Willow demanded

'I don't understand it' Giles replied

'It has something to do with that demon' Xander added in

'It's late, I have class tomorrow' Buffy told everyone

'Yeah us too' Willow said signalling Tara

'It's cool you guys can go' I told them

'Bye Giles we'll be back tomorrow' Xander told him

'Okay thanks everyone, bye' he replied

I got up and scanned Giles' perfectly sorted bookcase (that I rearranged) and searched for the book about the Aberforth Demon. I found it and the topic a couple of pages into the book. It talked about them being very aggressive demons, oops I messed with the wrong type.

'Hey, wait' I called to Giles

'Yeah' he replied

I pointed at the words as I read them to him 'The Aberforth Demons are very well known for using harmful revenge spells on people who have wronged them'

'You haven't wronged any' Giles explained

'No but I helped Buffy kill one' I said

'Oh, yeah, true' he agreed 'but that's crazy, that wouldn't happened'

I turned back to the book case and looked for spell books. There had to be a book about identifying which type of spell was used on me, whatever Giles says, I reckon they cursed me somehow. I found one and turned to Giles to see if it was any good.

'Yeah that one works good, I've used it before' Giles explained 'but I'm helping you'

'Okay fine ' I sighed

We performed the spell, well Giles did most of the work as he didn't trust me or he was scared for me, I'm not quite sure. At the end of the spell a cloud appeared above my head it was the face of an Aberforth Demon and its eyes we burning with fire. Giles grabbed the book with the Aberforth demon information in it and was quickly flipping through the pages.

'Ah here' he replied 'the Aberforth demon uses this spell mainly on witches, so the next time the witch uses a spell or makes a potion it goes wrong and causes them to breath in poisonous gas'

'Oh' my face sunk, the doctor was right I'm filled with poisonous gas and I'm going to die.