1- Katerina Giles

I sat on the floor at Giles' apartment sorting out all the books. He has a lot. Part of the deal was I had to help out, I wasn't allowed to "slack off". Whatever, I am only here because my other Aunty isn't fit enough to take care of me. See my mother died when I was about 5 along with my father in a car accident, I wasn't there. My Aunty has taken care of me ever since, my Uncle Giles though visited me as much as he could when he visited England, but I say it is more like he is visiting America, England is his home. I have only been here for about a week and Uncle Giles was already making me clean and do stuff.
Today was special though because I was going to meet the famous Scooby gang. I couldn't believe it, the famous Buffy Summers and Willow Rosenberg. I could never believe the stories Uncle Giles told me, especially when he told me I was special. At first I just thought he was being a nice uncle saying I am special and all but after he left that day I noticed I had power. Power I couldn't actually control very well. See my mother was a witch and so am I, I have been practising for about 8 years now. Uncle Giles said I am one of the best 15 year old witches he has ever seen. My father was a watcher like Uncle Giles, they are brothers. He just happened to marry a witch. My mother's sister always took care of me, she thought I was crazy when I said I could do magic. I had to do it in secret and whenever Uncle Giles came over we would sneak away and practise. He doesn't know but when he used to talk to my Aunty, I would always sneak out to his car and read his books. Any books that were in his car: Magic, Demons, anything. I am quite a Demon expert and proud of it.

'Katerina they will be here soon' Uncle Giles said

I still had all the books spread out across the floor, each one I was meant to put away I would start to read. 

There was a knock at the door, my heart started beating fast. Was I ready for this?