Heat (Sam Imagine)

(AN: A little kinky/sexy)(maybe a lil sex sorry guys just got the feels)

You and Sam had been at the library all night reading. You couldn't ignore his chest muscles pressing against his tight t-shirt, the curve of his powerful arms, the way his hands caressed your leg under the table. You couldn't help but imagine his strong arms holding your hands above your head as you fell into bed together; every time you did, you got a shiver down your spine.

When you decided to pack up, he drove him in near-silence, his hand on your thigh, rubbing your leg softly, slowly traveling higher and higher up. Glancing over at him, you saw a distinct bulge in his crotch.

He left all the research in the car and went inside quickly. You followed him and pulled off your jacket as soon as you got in the door.

He pushed the door closed with one hand and pushed you against it with the other. His lips were all over yours; his hand brushed through your hair while the other brushed over your abdomen, tugging at your shirt. Your hands traveled up his taut, muscular stomach to his teasing chest.

He pulled away from you and pulled off his shirt while you did the same; you both stumbled towards the bed while undressing. When you flopped down and he landed on top of you, both of you were in only underwear.

His lips traced a line down your neck towards your chest; with one quick movement, he had undone and pulled off your bra.

You growled and pulled his lips back up to yours. He seemed surprised and you used it against it him, flipping him over so you were sitting on his v-lines.

His wide smile gleamed up at you as you went back to kissing him again. He rolled back over and threw the covers over you.

The rest of the night was full of bed banging against the wall, growling, screaming, groaning, moaning, and name yelling.

When Dean got back, you two were cuddled up under a blanket. He smiled. "Knew they'd crack eventually," he said to himself, chuckling.