Sam Imagine Part 4

"You ready?" Dean asked as you guys pulled up to the building.

You nodded. You hands were shaking a little. Dean grabbed your shoulders in the elevator, staring into your eyes. "Listen to me. Don't be nervous," he said. "I don't know what you're worried about. Sam is gonna be so freakin' happy to see you, I'll be surprised if he doesn't pass out."

You smiled a little as the elevator doors open. "Now, come on."

Number 725. You knocked. "Coming!" Sam called. Your heart lifted at his voice.

He opened the door and stopped. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. It was so good to see him again. "Sammy," you whispered, tears in my eyes.

"(Y/N)," he said. He smiled. "(Y/N)!" He grabbed you and smashed you to his chest. "God, I missed you."

"Sammy," you whispered, grabbing his shirt in your fists, squishing him to you. "Sammy." You were full on crying by then.

"Let's go inside, come on," Dean said, pushing you guys in and closing the door.

Sam broke away, smiling and saying, "Thirsty? Want a drink?"

"Still got my beer?"

He smiled wider. "Of course. Go sit down."

You sat on the couch and a few moments later, he sat next to you, his arm around your shoulders. You took a sip of the beer. "Damn, still as good as I remember," you said.

"What happened to you? How'd you-" He started say.

"Get outta the pit? I don't know. I just-" You decided to lie. "I was in my cell and there was this bright light and I was back out."

"Oh. How are you?"

"Still a little hungry."

"Want me to make you something?" He stared at you.

"I'll do it," Dean said, getting up awkwardly. "Leave you two lovebirds alone."

Dean walked out and you smiled, kissing Sam gently. He still tasted like alcohol and guy, still felt like Heaven in your hands, still looked like paradise.

"I missed you so much," you whispered against his lips.

"God, I missed you, too."

"Sammy, let's take this to the bedroom."

His eyebrows shot up. "You sure?"

You smiled, grabbing his collar and kissing him hard. "Positive."

You laid your head on his chest. "I missed you so much, Sammy," you whispered. "Every inch of you."

"What was it like down there?" he asked, moving your hair a little.

"That's not pillow talk."

"You can talk if you want to."

"Trust me, Sammy. You don't want to hear it."

He took your shaking hands in his. "I'll listen if you need to talk."

Dean knocked on the closed bedroom door. "You guys done? Because the food is ready."

You looked up at Sam. "I'm hungry, are you?" you asked.

"I could eat." He smiled a little at you, and you pulled on your underwear and his shirt, smiling. He pulled on his sweatpants, smiling at you. He took your hand, pulling you into the kitchen.

"Aw, Dean," you said, smiling as you guys sat down. "You made my favorite."

"Course I did," he said with a small smile. "Who do you think I am?"

You smiled, picking up a piece of cornbread and biting into it. "Damn, Dean, where'd you learn to cook like this?" you asked.

"Paula Dean," Sam said with a small laugh.

"Shut up," Dean said, throwing a piece of corn bread at Sam.

You laughed. "Watch it, Dean," you joked. He smiled.

"It's great to have you back."

"It's great to be back."