Amusement Park

Dean: "Look!" you said, smiling and pointing.

"Ice cream?" Dean said, smiling down at you.

"Blue ice cream, Dean. It's a rule that you have to get it when you come here."

He rolled his eyes playfully. "I'm sure."

"Please, Dean?"

He wrapped his arms around you, kissing you gently. "Fine."

Sam: "Front seat!" you said, grabbing Sam's hand and dashing to the small line for the roller coaster.

"Why?" Sam groaned.

"You get the most hang time in the front."

"What's hang time?"

You looked at him while you guys sat down and got strapped in. "When you're free falling after the hill and you ass comes off the seat," you explained.

He laughed a little as they called the all clear. "I see."

"Wanna hold my hand?" you teased. To your surprise, he took it. "Never been on a roller coaster?"

"I have. I just like holding your hand."

You smirked. "Sure."

Castiel: You and Cas were sitting near the middle of the roller coaster. As it started to go up the hill, the clicking of the safeties scared him. "What is that noise?" he asked, a little panicky.

"Just the safeties, Cas," you explained.

"What is that clicking?!"

"Cas, it's okay, it's just the safeties. That's good."

"I don't- AHHH!" he screamed as you started to go down the hill.

When you got off, he said, "Let's do that again." You smiled, kissing him softly.

Charlie: "Harry Potter?" you teased, a small smile on your face. "You're afraid of Harry Potter?"

"It's a scary ride!" she said.

"I'll hold your hand." You took it and walked into the line.

"I don't know about this." You looked at her, and she actually looked worried.

You wrapped your arms around her. "It'll be okay. I'll hold your hand and you can even scream a little if you want."

She smiled, kissing your cheek. "Okay."