Dean Imagine

Imagine:

"Okay, Sam," you said, swinging your feet up onto the table. They happened to land on his book. "We've been researching for hours. I need a break."

"We barely have anything, (Y/N). We need to keep working," Sam said, pushing your feet away.

"(Y/N) is right," Dean said, getting up from the bed. "We need a break."

"Fine," Sam said. "You guys take a break, I'll stay here and do the actual work."

You looked at Dean, smirking a little. "Sounds perfect," you said.

"Sounds great." You picked your feet up. "Let's hit the pool." You ran off to get in your bathing suit before he could answer.

"Come on, Dean!" you said, banging on their door. He opened the door, his jaw dropping but quickly slamming shut at the sight of your bikini clad figure.

"I- don't have a bathing suit," he said.

"That's okay. Just wear your underwear. It's the same thing." You shrugged, starting to walk to the pool.

You dove in and came back up. "You coming?" you called teasingly to Dean. You watched as he pulled off his jeans and shirt and got in.

You had to admit, he looked hot in just his boxers. His ripped legs, abs, his jawline as he came back up, water running down his face...

"Relaxed yet?" he joked as he swam up to you.

You could feel the warmth radiating off of him. "Im about to be," you said, leaning forward and kissing him hungrily. He kissed you back with even more desire.