Sam Imagine

Imagine:

You'd been tied up for days. You, Sam, and Dean had been on a hunt and had walked into a trap of demons. You had been separated from them, and knocked out.

You'd woken up tied to a chair, and the demons had beaten you non-stop for information of the Winchesters.

You hadn't caved. You wouldn't cave.

"Just tell me where he is and you can sleep," the demon said, chuckling. It ran a blade down your arm, letting it dig into the already cut flesh.

You groaned, trying to stifle a yell of pain. It stabbed the blade into your leg and you screamed loudly. "Too bad, isn't it?" it teased, twisting the blade.

A door behind the demon opened. "(Y/N)!" Sam yelled gruffly, rushing forward to stab the demon and kill it.

"Sam," you whispered. He gently pulled the knife from your leg, putting his hands over the wound.

"You're gonna be okay," he promised as you groaned. Dean untied your hands, and you fell forward onto Sam.

"The door," Sam said as he picked you up. "Dean, the goddamn door!"

Dean opened it and you stared up Sam as he carried you out, laying you down in the back of the Impala with him.

"You're gonna be okay," Sam said again, cupping your face in his hands. He took off his shirt and put it over your bleeding wound. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay," you managed.

"Don't talk," he whispered. "Don't sleep, baby. Please stay awake."

You nodded weakly. But you couldn't. The blackness took over.

You woke up in a hospital bed. "Sammy," you whispered.

He shot up from his sleeping position in the chair. "You're awake," he said, then yelled into the hall, "Nurse!"

"Sam, how long have I been asleep?" you asked, glancing outside to the daylight.

"Three days," he said, sitting down again. "I'm so glad you're awake."

"Me too," you said weakly. "Please don't kiss me, though. I think my lip is busted."

"Yeah, in more than one spot," he said as the nurse came in.

"Well, Mrs. Amadeus, you took quite the beating. Good thing your husband was there so save you," she said.

You nodded. A fake name and identity, of course. "I am," you said softly. You guys hadn't married yet.

"You're a tough girl, Mrs. Amadeus, I do have to say," the nurse said.

"I'm one lucky guy," Sam said, taking your hand with a small smile. "One very lucky guy." He kissed a small, uninjured portion of your cheek. "I'm glad you're okay."

"Me, too."