Discovers Your Porn Stash

Sam: "Hey, (Y/N)?" Sam called from the kitchen of the motel room. You could hear the smirk on his voice.

"Yeah?" you asked, seeing him at the table on your laptop.

"Is this yours?" he teased, showing you the file called 'HOT GUYS'.

You blushed, shutting the laptop lid. "That's from a long time ago," you said.

"Am I on there?" he teased, smirking.

"Shut up, Sam." You smiled a little. He kissed you softly.

"Now I've got black mail."

Dean: "(Y/N)?" Dean asked, coming into the motel room. He had a smirk on. "There's something in your trunk I have a question about."

You nodded, not knowing what he was talking about. He'd been going through your trunk, cleaning your weapons for you. "What is it?" you asked, following him.

He held up a small stack of porn magazines. "Those aren't mine," you said quickly, trying to take them. He pulled them away.

When you tried to grab them again, he leaned forward and your lips collided. You smiled, kissing him back. "I think it's kinda hot," he admitted against your lips.

Castiel: "(Y/N)?" Castiel asked in confusion, turning on the television. "What are these people doing?"

You walked in to see that you had left your porno in the television. "Nothing, Cas!" you said quickly, taking the remote from him and turning it off.

"Was he a pizza man also?" he asked. "Are all pizza men like that?"

"No, Cas. Forget what you saw."

"I've seen that DVD before." He took it from your hands.

"No, you haven't-"

"Did Dean lend you this?" Cas asked, glancing up at you. He smiled. "These seem to make him happy. I'll have to thank him for lending it to you."

"Uh, no, Cas, please don't mention it-"

"I'm glad you guys are friends." He smiled. "I'll see you in a few minutes." He flashed out with it. You groaned.

Charlie: Charlie was borrowing your computer. Hers had gotten fried and she was waiting for her new one to come in. "What's this?" she said to herself.

"What's what?" you asked, sitting next to her. You blushed as you saw what she had opened. "No, close that!" You tried to close it, but she had already clicked. It was one of your bookmarked pages on your internet browser: the PornHub lesbian bondage page.

"Bondage?" she teased, smiling. "You like bondage?"

"I-" you started before she cut you off.

"I've got fuzzy handcuffs."

You were silent in shock for a second. "You do?"

She nodded, smiling. "I'll go get them."