Falling Asleep on the Couch

Dean: "Come on, sleeping beauty," Dean said, and you woke up a little as he picked you off the couch.

"I'm tired," you yawned.

"I'm taking you to bed, don't worry." He kissed your cheek as he laid you down. "Go back to sleep."

Sam: Sam chuckled a little as he saw you splayed out on the couch, a book open on your chest. He tucked a pillow under your head, taking the book and marking your place.

Kissing your cheek gently, he draped a blanket over you. "Love you," he whispered, not expecting a reply.

"Love you too, Sammy," you whispered sleepily.

Castiel: "Dean, can I pick her up?" Castiel whispered to Dean, staring at you, asleep on the couch.

"Yes, Cas," Dean said, hitting him gently from where he was seated. "Just pick her up and flash her to bed."

"Won't she wake?"

Dean rolled his eyes. "It'll be fine, dude. Just do it."

"Okay." Cas picked you up gently, flashing you to the bedroom before tucking you in. "I did it!"

"What?" you groaned, your eyes opening slowly.

"Sorry," he said, blushing a little. "I did not mean to wake you."

Charlie: Charlie smiled a little as she saw you on the couch. Instead of moving you, she laid down next to you, pulling the Star Trek blanket over her, too.

You turned over, pulling her close. "Night, Kirk," you whispered with a small smile.

"Goodnight, Spock." She smiled, kissing your forehead.