Baths

Dean: You leaned your head back against the edge of the tub. It'd been a long, long day.

Someone knocked on the door. "Yeah?" you called.

"It's me," Dean said, opening the door. He saw the candles and the dim lights and said, "You okay?"

You nodded a little. "Just been a bad day," you said softly, closing your eyes. You heard rustling, and a few seconds later, Dean put his hand on your back.

"Scoot forward," he said softly, and slipping in behind you. You laid your back against his chest and he wrapped his arms around you, kissing your forehead softy. "I'll make your day better."

Sam: You giggled; Sam smiled. The bath was a flurry of kisses and bubbles and "oh that's a leg" and "hell yeah that's a leg."

Castiel: Cas rubbed your feet, and you leaned your head against the rim of the tub. "Mmm...right there," you said. Cas smiled. He was sitting outside of the tub, massaging your feet after a bad day you'd had. "Thanks, Cas."

"No problem, sweetie."

Charlie: You were leaned against one end of the tub and Charlie was leaned against the other. She ran her foot up your leg, smirking. You laughed. "That tickles!" you said.

"I know," she said. "I love your being tickled laugh."

You smiled. "Well, stop it," you said. "You're killing my mood."

"No I am not," she said, laughing and leaning to kiss you. "You love being tickled. It turned you on."

"How do you know that?" you teased, kissing her back.

"Because I always tickle you in bed."

You giggled as she ran her fingers down your side.