Air Conditioning Is Out

Dean: "Ugh," you said as you walked into the bunker. "Why is it so hot in here?"

"The AC is out," Dean said.

"Where's everybody else?"

He stood up and you could see his bare, chiseled chest. "They went to get portable ACs."

"Ah. I'll be back." You went into your room and put on a bikini top and a pair of short shorts.

Dean stared a little as you came into the living room. "Hey," he said, smirking.

"Hey." You sat down beside him, opening your book. You couldn't ignore how hot he was, sitting there in just his shorts. You put your hand on his thigh. "So..." you said, smirking at him. "How long until they get back?"

He smirked. "Long enough."

Sam: You rolled out of bed, already sweaty. You instantly knew the AC was out- it had happened a lot at your old apartment. You showered and got dressed- a sports bra and shorts. You didn't care if you lived with two men. You couldn't stand wearing a shirt all day.

"Hey," Sam said as you walked into the kitchen. He looked up from his book, and said, "Hey" again, obviously taken aback.

"Morning," you said, getting a cup of coffee and sitting by him. "Where's Dean? Isn't he normally up by now?"

"Yeah. He went to breakfast with Cas."

You nodded. You knew what that meant. They'd be gone for a while. "Oh?" you said. You could feel Sam's eyes all over you. You both had been obviously into each other for a while.

"You...uh...those shorts look really good on you."

You smirked a little at him. "The shorts or the bra?" you asked, leaning forward to kiss him. He feverishly kissed you back.

Castiel: "Hey," you said, throwing your keys down on the table. "Why is it so hot?"

"The air conditioning is broken," Cas said, looking up at you. "Sam and Dean went to..." He trailed off a little as he saw you in a bikini with shorts on.

"Went to?" you asked, leaning against the table.

"Breakfast." He stood and came over to you.

"What's up?" You smirked. He stared at your lips for a second before his eyes dragged down your body. He leaned close and kissed you deeply.

Charlie: "Hey, girl," Charlie said, coming into the living room. "Whys it so hot?"

"AC is out." You looked up at her. The sight of her in just a sports bra and running shorts spiked your attention. You could tell your summer dress did the same thing.

"It's always pretty cool in my room," she pointed out, smirking a little. "We could...we could go watch a movie in there."

You stood, smirking. "Let's go."