Coming Home Late

Dean: You entered the bunker, trying to be quiet. You tiptoed past Sam, who was draped over the couch. Peeking into Dean's room, you were confused as to why he wasn't there.

Walking into the kitchen, you jumped as Dean hugged you. "Hey, babe," he said with a smile.

"Hey, Dean. I told you you didn't have to wait up," you said, kissing him gently.

"I wanted to."

Sam: Sneaking into the bunker was not your favorite activity. The old floor had a tendency to squeak, and even when you stepped lightly, it groaned loudly.

When you laid down next to Sam, he said, "I could hear you open the door." He chuckled a little.

"We need to replace that flooring."

He kissed your forehead. "Glad you're home."

"Me, too." He pulled you close.

Castiel: "(Y/N)," Cas said quietly, hugging you as soon as you walked in.

"Hey, Cas. I missed you."

He smiled, kissing you gently. "I missed you, as well. Are you tired?"

"Yeah, I am."

"I can lay with you. If you wish. I know it comforts you."

You smiled. "It does. Come on. Let's go to bed."

Charlie: You opened the bedroom door quietly, placing your bag in a chair. Charlie looked beautiful, laying on her stomach with nothing but her batman panties on.

You stripped and laid down next to her. "(Y/N)?" she mumbled, her eyes opening a little.

"Hey," you said quietly, kissing her gently.

"Sleep time." You laughed a little as she pulled you to her chest.

"Night."

"Mmmhmm."