"I Can't Sleep"

In this one, basically it's where they can't sleep so they come into your room in the bunker. You're not together but you both have feelings for each other. Happy reading! Also, human!Cas.

Dean: "(Y/N)," a voice whispered. "(Y/N), it's me, it's Dean." The bed creaked and fell a little. "I can't sleep, mind if I share the bed?"

Still half asleep, you just rolled over and put your head on his chest, yanking the blankets over you.

Sam: The floorboards creaked gently, and you turned over to see Sam in your room, silhouetted by the light of the hall behind him. "I can't sleep," he said quietly, laying his pillow down. "Mind sharing the bed?"

You shook your head, yawning and pulling him close.

Castiel: "(Y/F/N)," Cas whispered, shaking you a little. He repeated it.

"What?" you groaned, turning over, away from him.

"I cannot sleep. May I sleep in your bed?" he asked awkwardly.

"Just lay down, Cas, I'm tired." He laid down, tentatively taking your hand. You yanked him closer, cuddling to his chest.

Charlie: Your room in the bunker had a loft bed with a desk underneath, instead of a regular bed. The door creaked open, and you ignored it, figuring it was probably your cat. You'd brought him with you to the bunker.

The bed shifted. "Hi, Oreo, you must've jumped high," you said sleepily.

"Not exactly," Charlie said, laying next to you in the twin bed.

"Charlie?" You peeked over your shoulder from where you lay, facing the wall.

"I couldn't sleep."

You took her hand, pulling her arm over your side. "Go to sleep, sweetie. Wake me up if you need anything." She kissed you gently on the cheek.