What Waking Up is Like

Dean: When you wake up in the morning, Dean is just getting out of the shower. A towel is lazily draped around his torso. "Morning," you say sleepily.

"Morning," he says, kissing you softly. "If you get dressed we can go get breakfast."

You smile, pulling him into the bed beside you. "Breakfast can wait."

He smiles, pulling you close to his chest and cuddling you.

Sam: You roll over in the fluffy hotel bed, yawning. "Morning," Sam whispers in your ear.

You smile. "Morning," you mumble softly. His arms wind around your waist and he kisses your forehead. "What a way to be awoken."

"I agree," he says softly, kissing you again.

"Let's not get out of bed."

He chuckles, kissing you again.

Cas: "Time to wake up," Cas says softly, shaking your shoulder. "I have made food."

You open your eyes and sit up as he puts a tray of food on your lap. "Thanks," you say with a smile.

"I enjoy cooking, there is no need to thank me." He smiles, kissing your cheek. "Is it good?"

You nod. "Very good. Thanks, Cas."

"It's no problem for my favorite human female." You smile.

Charlie: "Wake up," Charlie whispers in your ear. You open your eyes slowly.

"What?" you whipser, yawning.

"Smell that?"

You raise your eyebrow, pulling her closer. "Bacon. We can get it later."

"And donuts." She brushes a piece of hair from your eyes.

"How do you know there's donuts?" you ask, looking at her strangely.

"Because Sam cracked the door and put the box on the floor."

You laugh a little, turning to see a box of donuts sitting on the floor. "Go grab me one."

Supernatural Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें