Sam Imagine Part 2

You had to tell him. It was getting so close. One day, sitting at the table in the bunker, you blurted it out. "Sam, do you ever wonder how you healed so fast? After the car accident?"

He looked up at you from his cereal. "Yeah," he said. "But...I don't know if I want to know. Are you okay? What's wrong?"

You sighed, looking away. "You're going to hate me for this," you whispered. "I did it, Sam."

"You healed me?"

"Indirectly."

He swallowed. "You didn't-"

"Yes."

"How long?" he asked, fear in his voice. You looked at him, and he seemed on the verge of tears.

"A year. Now it's more like a month."

He sighed, closing his eyes. "I can't lose you," he whispered.

"You have to."

"It's my fault."

"It's mine." He was crying by then. "I'm sorry."

"Me too."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

You'd done everything to keep it away. But you couldn't. You knew Dean and Sam wouldn't give up. They'd fight until the end, no matter how futile it was.

"There!" you screamed, pointing. Sam shot at it. It hit it's shoulder, and he shot again and again. But it just kept coming. "Move, Sam!" You shoved him, and he fell to the side. The Hellhound would've hurt him to get to you. You couldn't let the happen.

It jumped, and it's claws raked down your chest. Extraordinary pain ripped through you. You collapsed. "(Y/N)!" Sam shouted, catching you before you hit the ground.

Sobbing, he pulled you close. "Don't die on me," he said, his voice shaking. "You can't die on me."

"Sam," you whispered, coughing. Blood came up, onto his shirt. "I love you."

He nodded, too many times, too frantically. "I love you too," he whispered, kissing you. "I love you. I love you so, so much. I love you more than anything..."

Those words, his soft lips on yours, your chests pressed together. Those were the last things you experienced before everything went dark.