Just a little bit of Jake

My head span around so fast I swore that I got a whip lash. I stared at Adriana as her mouth was wide open and her eyes wide with awe. "Mate." I heard another growl. I turned around to see the wolf that was once standing next to Sam, now human and naked. He had dark brown hair and slight freckles. He was quite tall but not as tall as Sam. His body was muscular but not too muscular. My eyes roomed downwards and snap back up when I saw his ugh..... Friend. "Holy hell, you're fucking hot." Adriana spoke up. I turned and give her a "really" look, and then turned back to her new found mate as his cheeks got red. It was totally cute. I had to hold in a loud aw.

Adriana ran forward and leaped up on top of her mate. Her mate stumbled a bit but held onto her tight. "Mine." He growled out softly. "Yours." Adriana said softly and slammed her mouth on his. I smiled slightly. Watching one of my best friends find complete happiness, but while there was joy, my stomach still rumbled in jealousy. I felt my heart beat increase. And a sharp pain rocked through my heart. My heart pulsed through my body, and I felt the ground shake. I knew the others felt it. "Destiny!" I heard my name being called as another pulse racked through my body and I fell to my knees. I felt I pair of warm hands on my left, and sharp calming shocks on my right. Jake growled loudly at Sam. "Release her mutt." Jake growled out fiercely. I tried to get my breathing under control, to yell at Jake, telling him he has no business in telling who or what can touch my body. Sam growled and raised his chin. It was only then that I felt the sense of a strong intimidating power coming from Sam. He was an alpha. Jake seem to notice this, and his grit on my tightened as he yanked my body towards him and I crashed into his chest. My body was filled with warmth and shocks. My heart rate started to go down and pulses no longer racked through my body. As soon as I was able to stand on my own, I pushed Jake away from me. All he did was take a step back, even though I used a lot of strength to make him fall. He face held the look of surprise and then frowned looking hurt. Sam was already by my side when I turned.

I looked up at him and smiled, then hugged him tightly. Sam held my close and buried his nose into my neck. I heard an angered growl. And I was once again; I was snatch away from Sam and locked in Jake's muscled arms. I growled at him in frustration and tried to push him away from me. Jake's arms only tightened around me. I looked up at him and saw the raging black swirls in his eyes. His gaze was solely on Sam. Jakes body started to heat up rapidly, and I saw a slight orange hue take over his body. My eyes widened in shock. His body was burning, though it didn't have any effect on my, I could still feel the heat, the unnatural heat. The one I get, when I...................

My eyes widened even more, which I honestly didn't know was possible. Jakes canines had already lengthened. I turned my head slightly to see Sam's head slightly bowed in submission. I looked around at the others and they were all doing the same thing. I had almost forgotten that they were all there. Even Jason's head was bowed. I looked at Jake, shocked at the raw power coming from him. My wolf purred, and even my demon seemed to be pleased with Jake's power. The wind whipped around us and I knew what was going to happen next.

I wiggled my arms free, and touched Jake's face. He eyes snapped to mines, and he growled softly.

"Jake, you have to calm down." I said softly. His response was tightening his arms around me. I heaved a loud sigh and started to let my body heat up, like his, but it wasn't the kind of heat that was radiating through his body. It was soft warmth. "I'm not going anywhere." I said softly, with a smile. It was hard to tell if that was the truth or if I was just lying to calm him down.

Jakes, body quickly lowered to the temperature of mines and he lowered his head to the place where he was supposed to mark me. A shiver ran up my spine as his tongue shot out of his mouth and licked my neck repeatedly. I bit my lip, trying hard to stop the moan that wanted to leave past my lips Jake stopped and lifted his head, his eyes still switching from black to blue and to black again. He stared into my eyes. His gaze held so much emotion and my heart jumped at the obvious one. Love. My eyes widened. "Mines." And he held onto to me even more tightly, possibly not wanting any space between us. I didn't reply to what he said, but my heart, and a small piece of my mind sang the soft words, 'yours.'