I've got a new home

I ran so fast that everything was in blurs. I soon as I reached the front door I shifted into my wolf. My wolf howled once more showing her pain. I felt numb. I couldn't believe my best friend; the one that was somewhat good to me rejected me as his mate, my heart completely shattered. I ran off the pack's territory, and found myself running next to the highway but I didn't care, I didn't stop while I heard the screams of humans, I just kept running.

What seemed like forever I finally stopped and as I did I felt pain shoot through my body. I was tired. I looked around and notice I was in the woods again. I quickly found a clearing and laid on my paws, hoping I can get some sleep. I soon fell asleep and to my surprise I had no dreams, I felt no emotion, no movement. I just stayed completely still.

I woke up to the bright sun shining in my face. I squinted my eyes and got up and streched.my bodies no longer hurt it was only the broken pieces of my heart. I was starving, but the bad thing was I didn't know how to hunt. you see Jordan and Jake say I didn't need to learn how to fight or hunt because I was the pack's maid. I didn't even shift often. this was the longest I have ever ran and to my surprise I didn't die doing so.

go look for a rabbit, just use your nose.

My wolf said. I did what my wolf said to do and used my nose. after about 10 minutes I found myself near a big rabbit hole. "I did it" I said to myself. I quickly looked about and found to very plump rabbits. I was just about to pounce when my worlf yelled at me.

DO NOT LET THEM SEE YOU, YOU MUST SNEEK UP ON YOUR PRAY!

" oww like seriously do you want to give a serious headache"? I said to her.

"Sorry it's just that I'm a little moody from BEING REJECTED" She yelled the last part.

Hearing her say that made my heart ache even more, well what's left of it that is. I blocked her out not wanting to hear her go on and on about how our mate could do that to us. I then went back to looking at my pray, ready to be sneaky. I hid in some bushes and as soon as I was close enough I leaped to get to the rabbits with my mouth wide open to get a good bite in. but to my disappointment they moved out of the way and I ended up land face first onto the ground.

I growled, and tried again and again and again, again, again and again. I growled at them as I thought I saw a actual smirk on their little rabbit faces. These son of a bitches were enjoying this. I know because not once have they tried to run away. I was completely tired after having to be dodged over and over and over , and over ............... you know what I think u get it.

The rabbits stayed and waited for me to come at them again but I just couldn't, seeing that I have given up the rabbits took off.

"urghh" I barked feeling defeated and outsmarted by some stupid ass rabbits. I was still hungry and I felt like I couldn't move, so I didn't and soon enough I was fast asleep.

*3 weeks later*

It's been three whole weeks since I ran away. I haven't been eating anything other than berries and nuts, but I did try to get rabbits but I didn't go so well. I was starving and felt so weak. it even got so bad that I started eating from garbage cans. My heart still hurts and my wolf has not been talking to me much seeing that I completely ignore her. I honestly felt bad and tried several times to talk to her but all she says is that she's tired. I knew what she meant by that, she didn't want to go on seeing that she was pack- less and mateless. I felt the same way she did but I think I felt even worst. I didn't want to live. I have lost everything and everyone I loved.

I walked through the forest and I felt so tired and weak. I stopped and looked at my surrounding. I was in a beautiful meadow with big tress and beautiful flowers. I looked amazing. I smiled at the sight. Well I don't think wolfs could smile but I knew I was smiling and I haven't done that in a while. I plopped down onto the soft grass and lead my head on my paws.