Author's note

Hello to all. First i want to thank all my readers, my god i love you guys, you say the sweetest things and you guys keep with me even though i suck major balls at updating. I know, I've been lacking a lot with my writing and honestly i have no excuse. Thing is i grew so tired of the story, and major road blocks and i just thought that i just couldn't finish it. I honestly think i hate it. This is why i have decided that it's time for a rewrite. I began this story when i was just 12 years old, i'm now 18, this story just doesn't appeal to me the way it use too. It's very hard to put into words how i really feel about this story. I mean this was my first story ever, and i never thought it would have been this big or even liked, or loved. I want to love it the way you guys do. In order for that to happen, a lot of things about it needs to change. The characters will be the same, but i'm thinking of adding some, or even getting rid of some. i'm really sorry to the people that just started the story, and might have to re-read, but hopefully you all love the new version i'll make just as much as you love this one. thank you again everyone for your patience, i'll try to make you guys proud with this new version.

XOXOXOXXOXOXOXXOXO