A kiss of......

This chapter is dedicated @DreamCatcherGal

I stared at Jake for what seemed like hours not saying anything. Not being able to say anything. It was as if I had forgotten how to speak. I was tense under his stare, with my heart tearing into pieces, and my mind yelling at me to get away from him. He had rejected me, he had treated me as if I was nothing, why now, why does he want me now of all times?

He was made for us

The soft voice of my wolf whispered, while I heard a dark rumble from what I recognized as the beast inside of me.

I shook my head slowly, trying to escape my flooded mind. I kicked away from Jake slightly. Him being this close is not good for my concentration. I continued to stare at him while he stared back with a hurt expression, seeing that I wanted to get away from him. Clearing my throat and taking a deep breath, I spoke.

"I wished every day for you to love me, I wished for you to come for me when I ran, I begged the moon goddess to take my pain away, the pain that you caused. Why do you believe that sorry, would make up for all the hurt you have caused me?" My stare became hard, yet I knew he could see the dark look of hurt and betrayal.

"You have always loved me, well people don't do the things you've done to me out of love." My voice shook, but my volume started to rise.

"Why now, why do you want me now? Is it because I am strong? Is it because I am the one to reject you this time around, you want something you can't ha-

"No! I realized my mistakes, what I did was wrong, and I know that. The guilt would not let me forget!" Jake cut me off in a loud tone.

My stare became cold as I pushed my walls up. Jake seemed to notice this. He started shaking his head moving closer to me, but as he moved closer I forced myself away. I threw him a mocking sneer.

"Oh, did your poor heart throb with guilt so much that you couldn't stop yourself from fucking lorry, and asking her to marry you?" I questioned harshly, feeling anger erupt inside of me. My body gave a short tremble. This was not good for my condition.

Jake looked at me and sighed.

"I can't explain to you why I was with Lorry in the first place, and I don't even know why I asked her to marry me. Destiny I swear to you that I don't want her. She was never the one I thought about every day, at night before closing my eyes, or in the morning when I open them. I hurt you more times than I can count, but please give me another chance. I want to fix it I need to fix it. Destiny I want you, I only want you. Please say you'll have me."

My heart was beating a mile a minute. My wolf howled in pure joy, at the desperate, loved filled look that Jake gave us.

I opened my mouth to speak, but was cut off by someone calling my name. I turned my head to the side, to look at the large trees. I quickly realized that it was the others coming this way. I looked at Jake once again, who was still staring at me with hope filled eyes. I turned away from him completely and began to swim back to shore.

Not caring that I was naked I stood up when I could touch the lake's floor, and stepped out of the water. I could feel the burning stare from Jake's eyes, and my body shivered. I turned my head slightly to see Jake starting to swim back. I looked away when I heard the footsteps of my newly forgiven family. They emerged from the trees and I took a calming breath trying to calm my racing heart. I knew Jake had made it to shore and was standing slightly behind me, which was making it hard to calm my heart.

The group in front of us stared at us, with questioning eyes. I noticed that they were all dressed again. I looked over at Sam, who couldn't stop his wondering eyes from roaming all over my naked body. His eyes snapped up at a deep threatening growl. My wolf howled once more knowing our mate was possessive over us. I couldn't stop the feelings that was coursing through my body.