King

I was surprised when it was Jake who moved away first. He moved slowly, our lips still inches apart. I craved for him to kiss me again. To make me feel that passion, that love once more.

"Destiny, how long does take to put on some clothes!" Adriana's voice shook me from my daze. I moved away from Jake, as if he had burned me. His face held no emotion, but his eyes told me exactly what he was feeling. The glazed look was still there.

I quickly turned away from him, not being able to handle the way he looked at me. I quickly sped away to the group, still feeling light headed.

"What took you so long?" Adriana questioned. The others seemed curious to know too, but for some reason it felt like they were all quite aware of my actions, just minutes before. I look away and cleared my throat.

" I think we should head out, we've wasted enough time." They all looked at me with a frown, well all except for Sam. His face held a knowing smirk. I narrowed my eyes at him before turning away again, only for my body to stiffen as I heard crunching leaves from behind. His smell seemed more intoxicating, so much more than before.

I growled lowly, angry at myself, for wanting to be in his arms again, angry at him for kissing me the way he did.

Dam him to hell, for making my heart pound like this. I shook my head and began walking.

"let's go, we're burning daylight." I said stiffly.

I knew my feet were stomping the ground as we walked, I honestly felt like a 5-year-old little girl for throwing such a tantrum. The others seemed to also be smart enough to not question it. They all knew better, and I would like to think that they didn't want to be on my bad side again.

We strolled through the woods with my feet hitting the ground less aggressively, and all of us silent. I made sure to keep my mind on where we were going, instead of on the person walking closest to me. His scent was rather distracting. It annoyed me that he was begging to break down my walls, especially after everything he did to me.

His sorry should mean nothing, but for some dumb reason I couldn't get the pass few hours of Jake's odd moments out of my head.

Me feet once again met the ground harshly. My anger rising some more. What was I thinking kissing him back? Have I learned nothing about my time I spent with Jake, he's done more than enough. He should be on top of my kill list.

I released an angry growl. The others forgotten, my only focus was on that damn intoxicating scent. I clenched and unclenched my fists. My anger spiking to a whole new level without my control. I am being weak. I don't ever want to be that weak Destiny again. Memories flooded my mind. All of it horrible. All of it painful.

Yes, this is what I need, too hold on to this pain, this anger, this hate. My heart beat slowed in my chest. I could feel the heat in my body rising, and the pulses of my heart beat shaking my limbs as I continued to stomp my way through the woods. My horrid memories clouding my vision, and all I can see is red, all I could feel was anger and pain.

I stopped walking, only now realizing that I was way ahead of the others, who were now a great distance away calling my name.

I could feel my canines elongating. They cut the inside of my lips, as I watch the others catch up. My vision blurred, my bloodlust rose as I watched them all come closer. All they have done is hurt me. All of them, have caused me pain. My family betrayed me. Sam left me, and Jake—

They should hurt, like they have hurt me so many time. I want to hurt them.

"Yes, good girl. Hurt them. Kill them."