Excuse me?

4 Years Later

“Destiny” I turned to see a very pissed off Jason coming towards me. “Yes alpha Jason” I said to him in the sweetest voice I can muster while fluttering my eyes. He narrowed his eyes at me. “Don’t yes alpha Jason me” he said while fluttering his eyes, trying to imitate my sweet look. “Don’t do that u look so gay” I laughed at him as his face turned red.

“Where are the other two” he asked me using his alpha command. I smirked at him. “Don’t you know that your alpha command doesn’t work on me”. He started to shake with anger; I just know he’s on the verge of shifting. You see me and my best friends, Annabelle and Andria are known for pulling pranks and partying. We decided it would be fun to mess with Jason. Let’s just say we got caught in the act and my so call best friends left me for dead. Bitches.

“Destiny” Jason was really pissed now. “Okay, okay, there in the kid’s tree house” I said to him with a smile. “You better not be lying to me destiny or else your in big trouble” he then strutted off dripping wet. I giggled to my self, God how I love my family.

 It’s been four years since I’ve been in the dark shadow back and I have to say that I’ve changed a lot from the way I use to be. I don’t look at my self with disgust nor do I let people take advantage of me. My body is totally different now. I no longer have that baby fat that made me look all bulky looking.

I have curves in all the right places, and I’m taller now & yeah I gotta booty.

I have totally changed and now I’m a complete badass.

I quickly ran up to my room before the Annabelle and Andria could come at me. I guess I wasn’t paying much attention because I slammed into someone. I looked up to see alpha Johnson from the silvermoon pack. I quickly composed myself. “I’m sorry I wasn’t watching where I was going” I said to him looking very sincere. “Its ok wolf queen” he said to me a bowed his head in respect. I really hated it when people did that. I don’t really know why but it always bugs me.

“There’s no need for that” I quickly told him. “Not to be rude but why are you here”? He looked at me with a very grave expression. “I am here to bring news to alpha Jason, some very important news”. Have you seen him around by any chance, because I can’t seem to find him anywhere”? I gave him a quick smile and told him he should wait in Jason’s office while I go ‘look for’ Jason.

He nodded in agreement and headed off to Jason’s office. I ran to the back yard to find a very scary looking Jason and two terrified sisters. Annabelle looked my way and glared, while I gave her a big toothy grin.

“Jason” I called. He turned around and I couldn’t help but laugh at his face. He was all red and his cheeks were puffed out. I swear I saw steam coming out of his ears.

Jason glared at me but at the same time he looked a little amused. I was basically on the ground rolling around holding my stomach. After a good ten minute of laughing my ass off, I sobered up and explained to Jason that he was needed.