Lets kick some ass!

Destiny’s POV

I blew out a quick breath for what seemed like the hundredth time.  I twisted myself on the bed, so I could see the window. I watched as the soft colors shone through the curtains and sighed.  I haven’t gotten any sleep at all. My mind was too full of thoughts, sad thoughts of course.  I blew out yet another breath and gave up on trying to sleep. I quickly sat up and made my way to the bathroom, might as well get started on the day even if I’m going to look like shit, since I’ve gotten basically zero amount of sleep.

It’s not like I have anyone to dress up for anyway. I’m already going to die. Why not just die an ugly hag. I cringed slightly. I shook my head a bit getting rid of my weird thoughts and started to strip away my clothes.

I stepped into the shower and turned it on. The warm water seemed to sooth my stressed muscles.  I let out a quick sigh of content. It felt like heaven in here. I wish I could stay here and just feel exactly like this all day.

I frowned as I closed my eyes and ran a hand through my thick hair. I can’t ever be content like this. Not for a whole day. Not ever again. My frown only deepens as morbid thoughts consumed me. I’m nothing but a dying girl, without love, and a broken heart, only a child to grace me with a bit of happiness.

Soon enough the water didn’t seem so nice and warm anymore. It started to make me feel uncomfortable, and it even felt cold. I tried to shake away the thoughts as I quickly scrubbed my skin, rinsed off, and went out of the shower. I quickly finished up with the rest of my business and exited the bathroom.  I made my way to my closet, still trying to shake away the thoughts.  My heart started to ache. I groaned slightly in pain.

I dropped down on my closet floor and grabbed my chest. My towel pooled around me as I screamed silently, my breath coming out fast. The short vibration that I was sure my heart caused ran throughout the closet, and things fell to the floor.” Hold it together D, ” I told myself. My heart was stroke with a painful jab once again. I groaned and a small cry escaped my lips.

“Happy thoughts, happy thoughts,” I tried speaking to myself some more.  I tried to think of something happy, but it was hard. All that I could think about is how I’m all alone. I cried out louder as the pain got more intense.

Come on, come on. I thought of the little girl that calls me mommy. I gasp as a strike of pain went through my heart once again. I thought of how I watched her grow over the few years. I thought of when she told me she loved me. I thought of my family surrounding me, laughing. I thought of Jake, my friends, the happy moments. I gasp once more as the pain went through me one last time and then my heart slowed it pace and the pain stopped.

I took a deep breath trying to keep my mind blank of any more thoughts of bad things. God it’s getting worse. I can’t even think about something bad happening before I drop down and basically dying in pain. I punched the wall next to me, leaving a gaping hole in the spot. I stood up shakily and quickly looked for clothes to wear.  I had to talk to Mark. It’s getting worse, and I have to make sure everyone’s safe before I basically die.

I raced to my bedroom door and opened it, only to see my maid lily. She had one of her hands raised. It seemed that she was going to knock.  She dropped her hand and blushed. A shy, sweet thing she is. “Yes Lily?” I raised a brow with a forced smile.

She bowed her head and looked at me through her eyelashes. “My queen, Mark and the others are waiting for you in the library.” She said softly.  My eyes widened in shock. But never the less I nodded. She said her good byes and went into the other hallway. I quickly raced to the library door.As soon as I reached in front of the huge doors, I stopped, their scent tickling my nose, especially one. The sweet masculine scent of my mate. My eyes narrowed. And I felt hate run through me.  A sharp pain struck my heart.  I tried my best to shake it off and pushed the doors open.