Heartache

You know how in those cool action movies, there always this part where there’s a big action seen and it all happens in slow motion. You’d just be in your seat saying how cool this shit is right now. Well right now I felt like I was in a movie and to me everything was going in slow motion, and right now I bet if I was in actually movie you’d be all like “OMG! She is totally going to die, COOL!!”

Well news flash psychos, I’m about to friggin die and I feel like I just shit myself. My body was shaking. I quiet little squawk from surprise came out of my mouth when I saw all the rouges lunging towards me. I should have really paid attention, now I’m going to die. Well thanks a lot Lorry.

I couldn’t use my  telekinesis because there wasn’t much time and I couldn’t start up a fire because I didn’t have time for that either, and I would probably burn down the whole entire forest. I needed time to think, and process what the hell is going on but I didn’t have that time. I shut my eyes waiting for them to rip me limp from limp, but I didn’t feel anything.

I was seriously confused now, aren’t I suppose to feel wolves jaws clamping done on my neck or something. Ohh wait I get it. Maybe it happened so fast that I didn’t feel anything, and now I’m dead in heaven. Ok that was just stupid.

Even I know if I die I’ll be going to hell.

Figuring out I wasn’t dead, I slowly opened my eyes and the sight before me had me lost for words. I was absolutely shocked. In front of me right now were all the rouges that lunged at me. They were all frozen in midair; I also looked over at the haunters to see that they were also not moving. Nothing was moving. I looked up towards the sky to see a bird flying by was also frozen in place.

It was almost as if time itself had stopped. Holy shit! I think time did really stop. Holy fickin cow balls, I just froze time.

This was beyond cool; I mean this was just too awesome. Snapping out of my rant about my awesomeness, I got down to business, I leaped forward ripping off one rouges head and then another and another. All too soon time unfroze and started moving again. The rouges that were still alive rammed into each other as they landed on the ground. The hunters looked extremely confused and then they looked in my direction, which was far away from where I had just been.

I didn’t waste any more time, I  Leaped forward clawing at a hunter and then moving on to the next. I was finishing off another hunter when I felt a rouge on my back. I tried to shake him off, and almost succeeded if it wasn’t for another rouge that jumped on top of me.

One of them bit down on my neck and I yelp out in pain. I was seriously tired. Fighting all these werewolves and hunters, plus me using my new power had me seriously drained. You see in werewolf form my powers aren’t as strong as they are in human form, I don’t really know how to explain it because when the elders were telling me about it, I wasn’t listening.

I rolled my eyes just thinking about it. The rouges bit down even harder, and yet again I cried out in pain. More rouges started running my way. These rouges are seriously pissing me off. I was in total battle mode right now. I felt like I can rip anything and anyone one in to pieces.

I ran towards a tree and flip myself so that my back would hit. The two rouges on my back yelp out in pain and I quickly tore their heads off. I turned around to see that there was still a hand full of rouges left. All the hunters were dead and the whole meadow was covered in blood. My white fur was also covered in it. The taste of my last kill’s blood was still in my mouth. For some reason it made me want more of it.

I wanted to rip the rest of the rouges to pieces and feel their blood drip from my mouth. I wanted to kill. This type of thing happened once before. It was when my pack was attack about a year ago. I killed so many wolves it was unbelievable. I was so tired and so close to death, when my body started shaking a little and my heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to leap out of my chest.