She's Back

Jake’s POV

Hey jakey why don’t we go have some fun, I’m kinda bored. Lorry purred in my ear while kissing my neck. “Lorry not now we have to prepare for our guests, they are coming tomorrow”. I’m seriously getting sick of her, even though she is my girlfriend but still I think I need another break from her. “Lorry I think we need another break”. She immediately frowned.

“What”? “Why”? She screamed, Big mistake. I grabbed her by her neck and pressed her up against the wall. “Watch you tone with me, I am still your alpha” I said through clench teeth.

She cowered and her head dropped at my tone but then she looked up at me and licked her lips. “That was so fucking hot. WTF. “Ugh” I yelled and walked off to my office.

As I reached my office I came face to face with Jordan he didn’t look to good at all. Since destiny left he was trying to act like he didn’t care but I could of see it in his eyes he missed his little sister. I felt like a real jackass for what I did but I wasn’t really thinking straight.

I didn’t want a mate and for hell sure not destiny. She was my best friend and I always saw her as someone beautiful but nobody liked her and it was hard enough as having her as a best friend.

Destiny wasn’t even trained she was just the pack’s maid, according to everyone. GOD, I’m such a dick to reject her. She didn’t deserve that and I think I honestly loved her, she was always there for me even with the way I treated her.

“Hey man” I greeted Jordan. He looked up and gave me a half-heartedly smile. “Hey dude, I just came up to see if you need any help with preparing for the dark shadow pack’s arrival”.  “Nah man its ok” I have mostly everything under control so I didn’t need his help. He nodded and left.

I quickly remembered that I have to call alpha Jason. I quickly got my phone out of my pocket and dialed the number. It took about three rings till he answered. “Uh hello” he answered. “Yeah it’s me Jake, alpha of the blue moon pack”.

There was a short paused but then he answered. “Yeah, I kinda forgot you were going to call later today. I had to talk to some pack members about the move”. He sounded kinda of worried when he said that but I ignored it.

“Its ok, but I just wanted to know if there was anything you guys may need”. I questioned. There was another short pause because he was probably thinking. “No there is nothing u can get us, for now we have everything we need and by the way I want to warn you from now to leave her alone” he said in a stern voice and hung up.