The wolf queen

I woke up the next day feeling very rested. I then turned my attention to my bedside clock. Wow, I just

moved in and I’m claiming things. I am not a part of this pack yet and therefore I will prove myself worthy

to be here. Looking at the clock I saw it was 4 in the morning. I jumped out of bed remembering I have training. I squealed at the thought. This is going to be the first time ever I am learning how to fight, I

hope I do ok. I looked in the corner of the room to see a big pink duffle bag. I looked closer and saw a note.

NOTE:

Hey, didn’t want to wake you up so I just left it here with this note. In this bag is some clothes we bought you since you will be staying here. I know it might not be your kind of style but I think it’s time for a change. Don’t you?

                                                                                                  Sincerely the troublesome twosome

I quickly realized who it was from. I shook my head knowing that those sisters were defiantly the troublesome twosome. After reading the note I opened up the duffel bag. They were right; this type of clothing was definitely not my style. There were some tube tops, skinnies, booty shorts and lots, lots more.

I quickly took out something simple and that covered most of my body. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I then threw on the clothes I picked out and put my hear in a messy bun. I looked over at the clock to see that it was almost five and I wanted to make it very clear that I am always on time. After looking over myself in the mirror I noticed that I looked a little different but knowing  me I quickly snapped out of it because I knew I was still the fat, ugly girl that ran away from her pack.

I quickly made it outside to see the alpha and drake standing there waiting for me. Waw, they get up early. The alpha was the first one to speak. “Good morning destiny. I hope you slept well”. “Yeah I did thanks” I replied. “Now I want you to start off running to the clearing we found you in and come back, but you have to make it back in 10 minutes” the alpha said to me while nodding his head to drake.

“Drake here will be running with you, he is the only one that has ever made it back in less than 10 minutes and he would also be the one to train you”. I looked over to drake to see him with a very serious look on his face. Freakkkkyyyy I thought to myself, I mean seriously I thought he was the one that was the most fun around here. Well I guess he knows when to be serious.

I gave them a nod and was about to take off my shirt to shift but I was stopped by alpha Jason. “You will not be shifting yet, you wolf will get her chance but in human form you have to gain some strength also”. I nodded and drake came to stand next to me. I hope I don’t fall or mess up on this.

I have to prove myself; I will show everyone that I am strong. “And Go”! Alpha Jason shouted.

Drake and I quickly began to run. I don’t think we were even close to clearing yet and I was out of breath. I looked over to drake to see him watching me with a smirk on his face. I glared at him and quickly turned my head and kept running. I guess drake wanted to be a show off so he quickly ran ahead of me and I was basically eating his dust.

Literally, there was mud flying into my mouth. Talk about gross. When I made it to the clearing drake was on his way back. I didn’t even stop and as soon as I got to the clearing I turned around.

I felt like I was running forever but made it back to alpha Jason in one piece.

I was basically huffing and puffing. I swear I was going to have a heart attack. “Waw I’m impressed you made it back in 12 Min and 35 sec. “Urg”! “Why are you impressed I didn’t even make it back in time” I asked frustrated. “Yes but for a person that never did any kind of training or workout you did pretty good”. I smiled at him feeling proud of myself he would say that to me.

“Ok next I would like to see your wolf and then next time we would work on your wolf’s training”. I mumbled an okay to him. I was worried about what he would say about my wolf. I know he have seen my wolf but this time he will be like inspecting it in a way.

I went behind a tree and shifted. I stepped out from behind the tree and stood in front of alpha Jason and drake. Alpha Jason looked me over with a very concentrated look on his face, then he spoke, “you really are a very small wolf”. I think this was caused because you were not able to shi” he stopped circling me and looked at me wide eyed. I looked at where he was staring and noticed that it was my weird shaped birth mark. It was shaped as a crown to the side of my belly. It looked as if someone tattooed it with black ink.

“Drake I need you to call all the elders in the region and get elder Ray out here now” he said in his alpha command. What the hell was going on, it was just a stupid birthmark. I deiced to speak my mind and I asked alpha Jason the same thing.

He looked at me for a moment and smiled.

“I think we just found the wolf queen”