I Really Hate That Bitch

Beep beep beep

Ahhhhh memories. My hand slammed the snooze button on my alarm clock. Why in the hell didn’t I bring my cool alarm clock from home? I groaned and sat up knowing I had students to train today. I rushed out of bed and into my bathroom. I quickly stripped my clothes and hopped into my shower. The hot water relaxing my muscles, it felt great. After my shower I brushed my teeth and looked in the mirror.

I wiped the fogy glass with my hands and starred at my reflection. I must say I loved what I saw. My big brown eyes seemed to sparkle a bit and my body with all its curves seemed to be in tip top shape. I loved how I looked now and I bet a lot of people do to.

I rapped a towel around my body and hair and stepped out of the bathroom. I deiced to wear a black lose t-shirt that had the words ‘I Wanna Start A Fight’ in pink, and some regular shorts. I quickly got dressed with the towel still rapped around my head.

I released the towel off of my head and let my hair hang loose on my shoulders. It wasn’t fully dried yet but it was nice and wavy the way I like it. I shook my hair a little to make my hair kinda fall in my face. I grabbed my black short converse and headed out of my room.

I said good morning to a couple of my pack members that I saw in the hall. I was really not looking forward to training members of the blue moon pack. I made it down stairs and to the kitchen. I needed food. There was no one in the kitchen so I guess everyone was already outside. I made myself some coffee and took a bagel that I saw on the counter.

I walked outside to the back yard. I was right everyone was already outside. Jason, Annabelle, Adrian, and the twins stood next to each other facing the blue moon pack members. It looked like Jason was dividing them. I walked up to them and stood next to Jason.

“You’re late” Jason said. I smirked, “aren’t I always”. He glared at me. I continued to eat my tasty bagel.

“Okay this is how it’s going to go; I am going to split you guys’ up.” Jason started; I quickly blocked him out and went into la la land. I was happily thinking about all the ways I could get revenge on this pack when I was rudely interrupted by Jason calling my name.

I looked up at him; he seemed kinda annoyed that I wasn’t listening. I smiled sweetly at him and he narrowed his eyes at me, “Destiny you will be taking the more advanced fighters, Annabelle will also help you with this”. “Alpha Jake please picks out all your top fighters and go with destiny to the other side of the yard”.

I didn’t even notice him out here. Jake started to call out names of his best fighters and then started with the high ranks in his pack. I was sipping on my coffee when I heard its name being called. I choked on my coffee a little and looked at Jake.

 He can’t be serious; I looked at Jake in shock. “Did you just call lorry” I asked the dumbass. He looked at me with an unknown expression. “Yes I did, she will be alpha female which is a very high rank so she will be joining us”, he said like it was nothing. I glared at him still not believing that he is actually going to mark that piece of shit and make her alpha female, what I don’t get is why hasn’t he done it already. I mean they been together for years I honestly thought it would of happened by now.

I narrowed my eyes at Jake while he just smirked. Everyone had their groups and went to an opened space to started training. I looked over my group; there were about 38 people there. I noticed Jacob standing there watching Annabelle who was also staring at him.

It was seriously starting to creep me out a bit. <What is going on with you> I asked using the mind link. She seemed to snap out of whatever trance she was in and looked at me. She just smiled shaking her head. I narrowed my eyes in suspicion.