Jake's POV Part 1

This is Jake's point of view. Its just a lil something to show you how jakes feeling. Its starts from when Destiny gets back from the castle and found out that Jake is part of her 'cure'. I really love the support i'm getting from you guys about this story and i just want to thank all you for the votes and comments. It means alot to me. i know i said that i was going to put a sneak peak of my new story, Running With The Enemy, but i'm just going to upload the prologue tonight or maybe tomorrow afternoon. Anywayz thanks again and make sure to vote even more and comment even more. or else i probably wouldnt update till i'm satisfied. LOooooOl. XOXOXXOXOXOXOXOX Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake's POV

“Baby where are you going?” I turned and looked at her on the bed. Her hair was messy from the wild sex we just had. “I’m going to get ready for training.” I said to her turning my back to her. I heard the bed creak a bit as she got up. She made her way to me and turned me around. She smiled and kissed me. I took everything I had not pull away. Her kiss tasted nasty and I was trying not to vomit. The sex we just had wasn’t even thrilling like it used to be.

My wolf only whined and growled about how we needed our mate. That couldn’t happen though. I’m in love with Lorry and she will be the only woman for me.

I pulled away from Lorry. She growled not liking that I pulled away first. I scowled at her. I hated when she disrespected me, but I will let it slide because she is the future alpha female. My wolf growled loudly in disgust. “Baby do you have to go now.” she pouted and nodded.

“Fine, but be back so we can go taste cakes and stuff for the wedding.” She ordered. I gave her a glare and she bowed her head. I turned away from her again and grabbed my gym shorts and not even bothering with a shirt.

I walked out asking around to see if anyone saw Destiny. They said she just came back from somewhere. I headed to her room and bump into someone in front of her bedroom door. I instantly knew who the person was. I felt the sparks shot up my body. I looked down at Destiny.

She seemed distant and her face was completely blank. Her face was slightly red and her eyes were watering a bit but no tears fell. I wanted to ask if she was okay but she would probably just yell at me to mind my own business.

“Uh, sorry, I was just coming to see you. We were supposed to train now so um I thought we should start now, because of the pack business I have to do soon.” ugh I was stuttering. I mentally slapped myself trying to get myself together. She looked at me with a face cleared with no emotion and nodded. I really wanted to ask her what was wrong with her. She seemed to look a little sick and slightly pale.

Her attitude was also like she was sulking a bit with her sagged shoulders. “Let me go change first and then I’ll meet you in the gym in five.” She had opened her door and walked inside. After she left to go inside her room, I stared at her door for a few more seconds in confusion and then made my way to the gym.

When I got there, I stretched out my limbs and ran 5 laps around the gym. I then made my way over to the punching bag. I began punching and punching trying to get all my frustration and worries out of me. I was still punching until I heard the door open and I smelled Destiny’s wonderful scent. I looked up at her and was instantly hard.

Was she trying to kill me? She was wearing a very short sweat pants with a very tight tank top. My eyes raked her beautiful body. My eyes lingered on her long legs, her sexy flat stomach, and her beautiful breasts. I looked up at her to see her with a smirk on her face. I sniffed and looked away quickly. I was trying my best to think of old wrinkly ladies naked.

I really didn’t want her to see what she did to me. “Shall we get started?” she asked. I looked up at her again and was about to walk to her until she stopped me. “No stay right there.” I stopped and looked at her confused. Isn’t this supposed to be combat fighting? She walked over to me. She then eyed the punching bags lying in the corner.