BROADCASTING ROOM

CHAEWON POV :

I lay my head on the desk, i couldn't even believe what just happened, I lost my brother the one I cared the most.

Hyoryeong keeps patting my back, I am thankful to her but right now I can't face to talk to anyone.

I was beyond hurt, it feels like I'm emotionally destroyed.

I could hear cheongsan making a plan to go down and check for empty classrooms. Others helped him with tying the knots and when cheongsan was about to go down I look at him, because I am scared what if anything happens to him I can't lose him too. I give him a concerning look, hoping he would change his idea.

CHEONGSAN POV :

I was about to go down then I find chaewon looking at me with the very concerning expression.

I understood what she meant. I look at her not wanting to leave this place without her.

I tell gyeongsu to go first and somehow convinced him to do so.

It was onjo's turn, she looks worried about me so I reassure her that I'll be back soon.

Atlast it was only Chaewon left, I slowly bring her near the window and tell her to go down but she remains silent.

"Chaewon ah you have to be strong. We need to survive I can't lose you." I say caressing her cheek. This is my first time showing a physical affection towards her and God knows how fast my heart is beating.

When she looks up at me with those crystal eyes, I feel like my world has stopped right at the moment.

"Be careful, don't look down just look at me while going down, okay?" I say her knowing that she's arcophobic.

"Come soon" she managed to say and I grin at her words.

************************************

CHAEWON POV :

When I got into the classroom, gyeongsu and daesu was quick to help me.

I find miss park there, so I go over her and hug her and she gladly returns the hug.

"I'm relieved that you are well chaewon" miss Park says pating my head and I smile at her.

I go towards namra, "Are you fine?" She asks me and I nod my head. And immediately I hug her, it felt warm.

"Are you okay Nami?" I ask her and she smiles and says she's fine. I rarely call her nami, it was her nickname given by her grandmother, it was a very special one to namra.

I wonder why cheongsan wasn't coming yet then I see few bodies fall to the ground that's when I fear the most.

No no no.... Not cheongsan please.

I immediately run towards the window to check about cheongsan, thankfully I found baresu holding onto cheongsan's waist. Somehow they make their way into the classroom. As soon as i see cheongsan coming inside I give him a big hug not caring about anyone else. He laughs at my actions but hugs me back.

Then I found bare su, I went near him only to smack his shoulder.

'Ouch' he whines

"Idiot I told you to be careful didn't I?" I gave him a nice scolding.

"Close the door, why can't you close the door" nayeon yells.

It only leads to an argument between her and gyeongsu.

I sigh being tired of her sick behaviour. I see gyeongsu approaching towards the window so I follow him.

"Hey don't let what nayeon said get into your heart okay?" I console gyeongsu who is definitely feeling bad about what nayeon said.

"Its okay Chaewon, I don't even care" he reassures me.

We talk for a moment, until we hear a crackling sound near the window so me and gyeongsu look outside and that's when the window breaks, the peices of the broken glass shattered over my face, then I see a zombie climbing down, that zombies foot is stuck between the rope.

'Chaewon-ah' cheongsan yells

Without even thinking for a second cheongsan comes to my side. He glances over my face and notice that I got cut under my leftside of the check.

Suhyeok and cheongsan tries to fight the zombie and push it down but it won't budge, and that's when gyeongsu throws a computer at it, luckily it falls down.

"Are you okay?" Cheongsan asks while caressing my cheek.

I nod simply, while butterflies are having a battle inside my stomach.

Everyone signs in relief once they realise that the zombie is gone.

"Yah gyeongsu your nose" nayeon points out.

Gyeongsu says suhyeok accidentally hit him with the computer while throwing it with the zombie.

"Nayeon he's telling the truth. I saw it." I say defending gyeongsu.

"What about your hand?" She asks again to gyeongsu.

"I got it from computer okay, shit I can't believe I got this from saving you all." Gyeongsu says. I feel bad for him, he saved all our lives and there's nayeon who's blaming him now.

"I saw the creature grab you" she yells again.

"Does grabbing that zombie will affect him? " Onjo questions.

"who knows. Maybe it can happen" nayeon answers.

"Then I held my brother's hand while he turned, why isn't anything happening to me? " I question her

"he has an open wound so it might be different."

"Wow  you really thought about this, didn't you?" I question her sarcastically.

"chaewon stop defending him just because he's your friend. Look at the truth. " She says and I scoff.

After a long discussion miss park suggested to put gyeongsu in recording room but I wasn't happy with this decision.

"lets learn this is a way of trusting each other" miss park answers to cheongsan's question.

"But I do trust gyeongsu." I say. Yes I trust I am sure he'll be fine.

"Even I do" cheongsan joins

Others were silent.

"I can't believe it's only cheongsan and chaewon who trust me" gyeongsu says bitterly and leaves to the recording room.