NAMRA & ....?

AUTHOR POV :
'I think some kids are doing youtube pranks' mijin says and that's when someone walks in slowly.

All of them were equally surprised when they saw namra walking in their direction.

"Class prez?" Daesu questions namra not believing what he just saw.

Namra chuckles lightly "Am I still your class president?" She questions daesu.

Everyone are so happy to see her, and all the members go up and give her a hug except chaewon. They kind of do a warm group hug.

Once the hug is done, namra looks at chaewon. Chaewon face looks like she'll almost cry if she looks at namra's face.

"Chaewon-ah" namra calls softly.

"I hate you. I hate you so much" chaewon says as her tears slowly fall.

Namra walks up to where chaewon is standing and gives her the longest hug, a hug that both chaewon and namra neeeded from each other.

"I missed you chae. I missed you the most." Namra says ans cries.

Chaewon heart melts by the way namra called her "chae" since namra was never the one to call anyone with nick names.

"Nadoo nami i missed you a lot more." Chaewon sobs harder.

The friendship namra and chaewon share is much more of a stronger and deeper bond than people ever thought. Both of them missed each other a lot and understood it right away in the hug they shared.

Everyone eyes soften looking at the two best friends.

After a while, onjo says namra to come with them but namra denies saying she can't come out there.

"Don't talk like that namra you're not a zombie." Chaewon says

"When you're a teenager you realize you're neither a kid nor a adult, I'm the same chaewon I'm neither a human nor a monster" namra clarifies.

"There are still people like me out there whom I need to take care of." Namra says backing away from the group.

And she looks on the other side and so does everyone. That's when they realize there's also another person who's listening to the group's conversation since the very beginning.

Then slowly the person walks in where the whole group is and thats when everyone were surprised...

It's Cheongsan....

CHEONGSAN POV :

"Cheong- cheongsan?" Chaewon says slowly i know she's pretty much shocked to see me.

Without sparing a second Chaewon runs to me and gives me hug and i hug her back so tightly.

God damn! I missed her so much like so much. I can feel her warm tears on my shoulder

"I'm relieved that you're alive
cheongsan" chaewon says.

"I love you chaewon" I confess her because i remember how badly i regretted last time when i couldn't able to tell her how much i love you.

Everyone were so happy to see me being alive. "I missed you so much you asshole" suhyeok says as he cries.

We all are seated around the fire, all this time i kept on holding chaewons hand not letting it go atleast for a second. Namra and suhyeok were also having their own time, I remember how much namra missed suhyeok and how badly she wanted to meet him. I'm happy for both of them.

After a while of talking i explain to my mates about how did they I manage to survive and how namra helped me this whole time.

"Me and cheongsan won't be able to come with you guys right now. I'm here trying to get rid of this virus and it takes much more time. Whereas cheongsan" she looks at me and continues "Cheongsan hasn't even started to heal yet and it might take much more time for him to get rid of this virus, a very long time." Namra says and i can feel everyone's eyes on me but i look at chaewon who's seated next to me and she doesn't even dare to look at me.

I know she's probably sad with the fact that I won't be coming with her and also that we have to stay apart from each other for a very long time. Even though it's very hard for me to do it, but I would never ask her to wait for me. Instead, I can happily let her go, knowing that the woman I loved is probably happy and safe somewhere out there. And I don't think so, it is worth the wait for a person like me, who isn't even sure will i get over this virus or not.